this sucks

angel of music

Guest RonMexico82

I could think of worse people that could cover Guns N' Roses to be honest. Rolf Harris or Dolly Parton anybody? :blink:

I think it is funny people get pissed because she covered the songs. Lots of people cover GNR songs so to the people who get pissy about this well it's really pathetic on your part. You should all cheer up it just shows people still fancy GNR. :book:

<_< Two word's....Sheryl Crow. :tongue2:

her cover of sweet child is just :confused:

i dont like songs that where originally sign by man then signed by woman.

like lucie silvas raped nothing else matters from metallica...

and cheryl crow was horrble to :S

sorry, it is sing not sign! ....im a stupid dutch girl :S

She's hot as hell, so all's ok in my book.

sure, if pasty faced white girls are your thang

Dude... that's pretty racist. Racism ain't allowed on the board i don't think. and if it is then shame on the mods.

Racism isn't allowed?!?! :lol:

Guess I'm being racist towards my own race :rolleyes:

Sorry but I just dont see what the fuss is over her. She's a curveless,pasty faced, dime a dozen blond chick. My personal preference with women isn't shared by anybody else on this board, I guarantee it

Dude... that's pretty racist. Racism ain't allowed on the board i don't think. and if it is then shame on the mods.

Sorry but I just dont see what the fuss is over her. She's a curveless,pasty faced, dime a dozen blond chick. My personal preference with women isn't shared by anybody else on this board, I guarantee it

BACK ON TOPIC.......I hear they are slaughtering Queen next.......don't think I will watch this one either

Food for thought...some of the greatest musicians in history would have been tossed OFF this sham of a show!!

would Bob Dylan have made it???? Jimmy Hendrix?? Zakk? Alice Cooper????

think about it........

BACK ON TOPIC.......I hear they are slaughtering Queen next.......don't think I will watch this one either

Food for thought...some of the greatest musicians in history would have been tossed OFF this sham of a show!!

think about it........

Very true W..

Most real musicians have a vice or two.. this show filters out these people and any real talent goes with it. It produces weak minded shit factories for the music industry to sell. Its killing the real music out there!

As for GNR music being on there. I say sue! :P

The guy who came in 2nd place in the Swedish Idol show back in 2004 sang Paradise City and it was the jury that picked the song..I have never in my life heard anything that awful!..Some lame bullshit techno version of a great rock`n`roll classic gets raped by some teen pop star..

What a shame.... :no:

think about it........

Very true W..

Most real musicians have a vice or two.. this show filters out these people and any real talent goes with it. It produces weak minded shit factories for the music industry to sell. Its killing the real music out there!

As for GNR music being on there. I say sue! :P

I agree with you both, BUT for these people it´s their opportunity to try their dreams. I´m sure there are lots of good musicians over there who aren´t given an opportunity to show their talent and spend their time playing on the streets and shitty bars and although these kind of shows are considered garbage and shit singers factories some of them would do whatever to get an opportunity like this to show their talent.

Anyways, only time will tell if there´s any real artist in these reality show.

By the way, let me remind you all that GNR DID cover The Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul Mcartney...they were excelent covers but maybe the fans of the artists named above didn´t considered them as good as GNR fans. With this I´m not defending that girl of American idol but don´t be so rude!

Edited by November_rain

read for yourself: http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/metro/123843.php

Carrie Underwood (American Idol 4 winner) covers GnR

"We weren't expecting her to be so confident with nary a hint of cocky assuredness when she got frisky and covered Guns N' Roses' hits "Patience" and "Sweet Child O' Mine."

She shed her country innocence, picked up the mic stand and struck a rocker's pose that wasn't too convincing, but was certainly entertaining.

She did a good job of nailing that classic "aye, yah, yah, yah" Axl Rose line in "Child," although she couldn't quite pull off his whine."

:anger::vomit:

Edited by Wildrose