CD to be dropped in SEPT

Frozen Inferno

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28357.0

"I just got a replay from Richard Fortus. This is part of the email.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to

release multiple records over the next few years. Hopefully starting

in Sept. We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this

summer and the band is sounding better than ever. Hope to see you in

September here in the states.

thanks for your continued support.

richard "

-----------------------------------------------------

posted by dave-gnfnr2k from HTGTH.

Edited by highvoltageacdc

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Now that sounds amazing.

Chinese Democracy being released as Guns N' Roses make a grand return home. Now yer talkin' B)

EDIT:

Why only part of the e-mail? Also, doesn't Richard usually sign his name differently at the bottom of his e-mails?...

No I got an email from Richard tonight too and he ended it the same way. :shades:

Edited by W. Axl Kev

1-he only posted that bit because we couldn't see the email address and tell its fake

2- like they will finally announce the release date of the most anticipated album ever in an email(not from axl) to a random fan

Wow! Now that sounds amazing.

Chinese Democracy being released as Guns N' Roses make a grand return home. Now yer talkin' B)

EDIT:

Why only part of the e-mail? Also, doesn't Richard usually sign his name differently at the bottom of his e-mails?...

No I got an email from Richard tonight too and he ended it the same way. :shades:

Alright. Cool. :shades:

1-he only posted that bit because we couldn't see the email address and tell its fake

2- like they will finally announce the release date of the most anticipated album ever in an email(not from axl) to a random fan

dave is one of the most honest, reputable, down to earth and cool guys at ANY GN'R forum. he wouldn't make shit up just to get attention.

No. Fortus' email address is available on his website. What would stop Dave (who is like 'jonas said an honest guy and a true Guns N' Roses fan) from just pasting in his address? No this is real. I believe it 100%.

Fortus has indeed been answering emails today, look in the thread I started. I posted his reply to me. :)

September... At last. rock3

What a load of utter shite. What songs exactly do they plan on playing during the tour?

Songs from CD, that no one will have heard? That would go down like a lead balloon no matter how good they were.

The band is continuing to make a joke out of itself. Release it already. Its 01/02 all over again. We won't see the album.

well, i justy emailed richard about the rehearsals about 1 minute ago, lets hope he responds. if i get a email back, ill post it

Okkkkkkay, but chances are GNR will completing the 3rd leg of the tour by the time he responds!.....by then of course, we'll know they have had rehearsals

UK SUBS.

thats what i figured, but i look at it this way, if he reads it before, sweet. if not, well, he will chuckle a little when he reads it :P

What a load of utter shite. What songs exactly do they plan on playing during the tour?

Songs from CD, that no one will have heard? That would go down like a lead balloon no matter how good they were.

The band is continuing to make a joke out of itself. Release it already. Its 01/02 all over again. We won't see the album.

Oh shut the hell up ya negative goon! We practically got told infact we were told when the record is set to be released this year. May I remind you ''People will hear music this year'', 4 whole songs, a tour booked, Axl in the media all the time, ''PEOPLE WILL HEAR MUSIC THIS YEAR!''.

I believe 100% this will happen. If it doesn't I'll eat my hat!

If we're to believe this as authentic, I don't find it encouraging. First of all, this is 6 months away and he only says "Hopefully in September." This is much like past language where he "hoped" to see us later in the year, early the next year, etc.

So there's nothing here to get excited about, IMO. With the tour starting in May, I sure HOPE we get the album by Sept or sooner...

Oh shut the hell up ya negative goon! We practically got told infact we were told when the record is set to be released this year. May I remind you ''People will hear music this year'', 4 whole songs, a tour booked, Axl in the media all the time, ''PEOPLE WILL HEAR MUSIC THIS YEAR!''.

Axl himself has specifically promised the release in many of the previous years. But he has not delivered. In 01/02 he started a tour without an album, and it failed horribly. Shows were cancelled and most didn't get near to selling out.

Fast forward to 06, the formula still works now:

Tour - album = Disaster

Its as simple as that.

Axl himself has specifically promised the release in many of the previous years. But he has not delivered. In 01/02 he started a tour without an album, and it failed horribly. Shows were cancelled and most didn't get near to selling out.

Fast forward to 06, the formula still works now:

Tour - album = Disaster

Its as simple as that.

Since your into statistic.....here is a nice one for you

1990-91.

Tour - Album = Sold out!

Tour - Album = sold out!

Yes many venues have been sold out.

Helsinki 8min

Oslo 25min.