CD to be dropped in SEPT

Frozen Inferno

Guest RonMexico82

hey its on his site sooo whats the problem. I'll remove it though but still. :question:

Edited by RonMexico82

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karri, why does finck look like tupac in your signature pic? it really does scare me.

Come again? Like a tupac? :confused:

I don't know but the pic was originally just black and white and then I wanted to give his face some color 'cause the others are in color too. It may look a little weird :chef:

as in tupac the rapper.

or should it be 2pac?

haha robin finck looks like 2pac, thats pretty funny actually!

Compare my avatar to Karris sig... I don't see any resemblance.

karri, why does finck look like tupac in your signature pic? it really does scare me.

Come again? Like a tupac? :confused:

I don't know but the pic was originally just black and white and then I wanted to give his face some color 'cause the others are in color too. It may look a little weird :chef:

as in tupac the rapper.

or should it be 2pac?

haha robin finck looks like 2pac, thats pretty funny actually!

Compare my avatar to Karris sig... I don't see any resemblance.

Agreed :lol:

There is actually no resembelence

Guest RonMexico82

You know I think the whole three album release is the only way Axl can say fuck you to his critics for the 13 year silence.

Guest RonMexico82
A three album release would be a disaster.

Well I didn't mean all at once - spread out over 2-3 years. Thats providing he has enough quality material of course. He did say he had 32 songs recorded. So its not impossible. I know a band usually record that amount for an album and then weed out the crap but maybe just maybe he meant 32 recorded tracks that are quality. You never know.

Why? They are not talking about releasing them all at once. They are talking about a new album every year for three years, what's wrong with that? :question:

Edited by mcalldp

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28357.0

"I just got a replay from Richard Fortus. This is part of the email.

To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to

release multiple records over the next few years. Hopefully starting

in Sept. We are currently rehearsing for our tour in Europe this

summer and the band is sounding better than ever. Hope to see you in

September here in the states.

thanks for your continued support.

richard "

-----------------------------------------------------

posted by dave-gnfnr2k from HTGTH.

Excellent post! It says a lot about the credibility of G 'n' R these days that an actual member of the band has confirmed so much here, yet still some of you still don't believe it!

So, for all those who have bought tickets to see G 'n'R in europe - how do you feel now about seeing a band with no new record and an unconfirmed line-up playing mostly old songs and a few from CD that you probably would never have heard? It's quiet obvious to me that it's purely a PR/money making excercise using Europe to gear up for the real deal in America that will start in SEPTEMBER! :book:

richard "

Excellent post! It says a lot about the credibility of G 'n' R these days that an actual member of the band has confirmed so much here, yet still some of you still don't believe it!

It's not a matter of believing, I believe it, but I also believe that plans change and have been changed time after time even tho bandmembers spoke. So it isn't weird that people are sceptical. With that beeing said, it's a cool email Richard send.

Can't wait to see them in Holland 2 july :xmassrudolph:

richard "

people dont belive it as this has been done before and events can aris that no-one can prevent and henceforth delay CD

So, for all those who have bought tickets to see G 'n'R in europe - how do you feel now about seeing a band with no new record and an unconfirmed line-up playing mostly old songs and a few from CD that you probably would never have heard? It's quiet obvious to me that it's purely a PR/money making excercise using Europe to gear up for the real deal in America that will start in SEPTEMBER! :book:

I'm sorry, I must ask. Are you somewhat retarded? You know there is a world where you can play shows that matter outside the U.S to? Shocking, isn't it?! I tell you one thing. It feels totally great to have tickets for one of the shows this summer. I'm very happy. I just get annoyed at ignorant morons like you. :fuckyou:

You know I think the whole three album release is the only way Axl can say fuck you to his critics for the 13 year silence.

Agreed. 3 albums of quality material I'm sure would more than make up for the 15 year void that has been left. Think about it people, you's have bitched and moaned for so long about it not coming out and now it looks like it will and you wont get 1 album - You will get 3 albums of new material from Guns N' Roses. That sounds pretty fuckin' good to me. Fuck what the critics say or do about it - We deserve it. B)

I disagree. I think if the material is good and knowing Axl Rose it probably will be, it could solidify Guns N' Roses as one of the greatest bands of all time. That's what we all want to happen so why can't you guys have faith that it will.

I believe. :)

I'm sorry, I must ask. Are you somewhat retarded? You know there is a world where you can play shows that matter outside the U.S to? Shocking, isn't it?! I tell you one thing. It feels totally great to have tickets for one of the shows this summer. I'm very happy. I just get annoyed at ignorant morons like you. :fuckyou:

fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, your still retarded

fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, your still retarded

Mm yeah. You should post the pic with kid that has that message on it. It has a bigger impact that way. :P

HaHa - does the truth hurt that much? Try reading the post again moron and wake the fuck up. :fuckyou:

The Gunners are touring Europe in the summer WITHOUT CD being released, as confirmed by the band's guitarist Richard Fortus. He then states he hopes to see the poster of the email on the AMERICAN tour in september once CD is released. This quiet clearly means the US is the priority market for the record and corresponding CD tour, which makes perfect sense seeing as it's the biggest and most credible record buying market in the world and also the home country of the band. It's not rocket science! The Euro summer dates are a mere PR and money making stunt to up the profile of the band and show jittery US promoters that the band can 1) show up for gigs and 2) still sell tickets. I'm not biased towards America at all, but those are the facts. Love it or Leave it. rock1

The Peppers are releasing their next album while touring in Europe.

In 1991, GNR also toured in spring before releasing UYI in September.

So what's the problem guys ?

EDIT : And a 3 cd release would be a disaster because the average joe ain't going to spend that much money...

Edited by Alan Niveen

Yeah, um, the Special Olympics don't feature "retards" as Olympians. They have certain deformities, which disallow them from participating in the actual Olympic Games, such as amputees. That quote is stupid and it doesn't make sense. Have some respect, too. Not everyone can compete with full physical attributes, and to deem them as "retards" is disgusting.

Edited by Zeppelin

1990-91.

Tour - Album = Sold out!

Tour - Album = sold out!

Yes many venues have been sold out.

Helsinki 8min

Oslo 25min.

you forgot the 01/02 tour and how some of the 02 US leg shows bombed.

you also forgot to mention that the 06 dates are european festival dates, which may or may not matter, but they should be taken into consideration, imo

well oslo first gig isent sold out...you can still buy tickets.

HaHa - does the truth hurt that much? Try reading the post again moron and wake the fuck up. :fuckyou:

No, the truth don't hurt that much. To me it's not some kind of wired "What continent will get the best Guns n Roses shows in 2006" competition. As I stated I'm very happy to have a ticket. I just get disturbed by assholes like you who - of some reason - with a sarcastic tone tries to tries to make others joy inferior. I read your lines below but I feel no urge to answer them beacuse to me it don't really matter. I'm gonna have a great time this summer. And you will probably have a great time this autumn.

The Gunners are touring Europe in the summer WITHOUT CD being released, as confirmed by the band's guitarist Richard Fortus. He then states he hopes to see the poster of the email on the AMERICAN tour in september once CD is released. This quiet clearly means the US is the priority market for the record and corresponding CD tour, which makes perfect sense seeing as it's the biggest and most credible record buying market in the world and also the home country of the band. It's not rocket science! The Euro summer dates are a mere PR and money making stunt to up the profile of the band and show jittery US promoters that the band can 1) show up for gigs and 2) still sell tickets. I'm not biased towards America at all, but those are the facts. Love it or Leave it. rock1