CD to be dropped in SEPT

Frozen Inferno

DON'T MISINTERPRETE THIS!

Hehehee you spelled it wrong hehehee

owned

Don't give a shit as english isn't my first language anyway. But if that's the only thing that can be said as opposed to my point I'm satisfied.

And it would of course be 'spelt' not 'spelled' so own him straight back Ron ;)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T MISINTERPRETE THIS!

Hehehee you spelled it wrong hehehee

owned

Don't give a shit as english isn't my first language anyway. But if that's the only thing that can be said as opposed to my point I'm satisfied.

And it would of course be 'spelt' not 'spelled' so own him straight back Ron ;)

P'WNAGE 2 DA MAX!!!!!11eleven

Well i just checked my diary and cancelled every thing for September :shocked:

Bullshit, band members have no real idea as to when this fucking mess will drop....three men know!

When the Official annoucement comes out EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!!!!

good morning Dr. GOAB! fellow forum asshole......how's it going????

Dr. W. M.D.

Not bad, my comp has turned into a woman and got all moody and silent on me but other then that im cool. ;)

My Prescription:

Feed it Chocolate and Midol.......and leave it the fuck alone!!!! PMS computer virus??

Dr. W.....M.D.

Bullshit, band members have no real idea as to when this fucking mess will drop....three men know!

Dr. W. M.D.

Not bad, my comp has turned into a woman and got all moody and silent on me but other then that im cool. ;)

My Prescription:

Feed it Chocolate and Midol.......and leave it the fuck alone!!!! PMS computer virus??

Dr. W.....M.D.

If i leave it alone it cries and says i don't understand it.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't :shocked:

Dr. W. M.D.

My Prescription:

Dr. W.....M.D.

If i leave it alone it cries and says i don't understand it.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't :shocked:

So Right On that one!!!! Can't live with them, can't bury them in the back yard!!!!

KUDOS Dr. GOAB!!!

I want to be excited by this, but I can't because this has got to be the least cohesive "band" ever. It is a one-man show and we all know that. In most other popular bands, the drummer would know as much as the singer as to what is going on. Does anyone here think that Brain is clued into the future plans for CD? Doubtful. Same goes for Tommy, Richard and Robin. I would think Dizzy having been with Axl for so long would know more too but who knows.

You are right...

Well, I'd be wary of anyone but AXL with real information about the disc's release. Having said that, it kind of seems it's being done the same way the Illusion discs were done- start touring in May (although in '91, they toured in the U.S. at the beginning), put out a single and/or video around June or July, then release the full disc in September.

What? That is the reason for a 3 CD release being a disaster? The average 'joe' usually buys more than 1 album per year especially if it's kickass music, which I'm sure it will be. Has anyone considered that one of these CD's might be a live album of the tour? In the 3rd and final year they release a live album which summarises their new tour and gives closure to Guns N' Roses.

JESUS H *FUCKING* CHRIST - can't you people read? Here's a clue...

"To answer your question, yes, the plan is still to release multiple records over the next few years. Hopefully starting in Sept."

Just to be clear. I never meant that 3 albums would come out at once. I know that the plan is to release 3 records of a few years. I can of course read. :drevil:

Ok lets just say the album does come out this year. What is the general prediction in terms of sales? Do you guys think it will hit #1, or even the top 5? Sell more than a million copies? Or do you think the public has lost interest in the 15 years since an original album came out? Soooo many uncertainies....

Jordan

Edited by Storm88000

Ok lets just say the album does come out this year. What do is the general prediction in terms of sales? Do you guys think it will hit #1, or even the top 5? Sell more than a million copies? Or do you think the public has lost interest in the 15 years since an original album came out? Soooo many uncertainies....

Jordan

I definatly think that the album is going to be up there cause I bet so many people are going to get just to see what the fuck all of the wait was for. I would hate to be axl can you imagine all of that pressure.'

Hatts

Ok lets just say the album does come out this year. What do is the general prediction in terms of sales? Do you guys think it will hit #1, or even the top 5? Sell more than a million copies? Or do you think the public has lost interest in the 15 years since an original album came out? Soooo many uncertainies....

Jordan

I say it definatly goes platinum, top 5 definatly, maybe not 1 though. I don't think it will get much play on the mainstream stations, but it will get air-time on classic rock and hard rock stations. I don't think any single will reach top 5 though, maybe top 10, but probably one or 2 in top 20. That is my best guess.

How cool would it be if it becomes like the top album of the year (most likely 2007 at this point) but, thats only wishful thinking.

Oddly the lyrics in Pretty Tied Up "Once there was this rock and roll band rolling on the street - time went by and it became a joke.... time went by it all went up in smoke" :no:

How cool would it be if it becomes like the top album of the year (most likely 2007 at this point) but, thats only wishful thinking.

Oddly the lyrics in Pretty Tied Up "Once there was this rock and roll band rolling on the street - time went by and it became a joke.... time went by it all went up in smoke" :no:

lets hope he couldn't see the future and it was actually just a cool line he came up with.

I think it will be the most highly downloaded record ever!People won't waste their money on an album that took 15 yrs to make.And to curb their curiosity,they will download it instead of buy it.Unless,somehow the cd has something on it to prevent it,which of course will probably get cracked lol.

I think it will be the most highly downloaded record ever!People won't waste their money on an album that took 15 yrs to make.And to curb their curiosity,they will download it instead of buy it.Unless,somehow the cd has something on it to prevent it,which of course will probably get cracked lol.

I totally agree with that. Most people will probably download it.

But I have to disagree with the "won't get much play on mainstream stations" remark; this will probably get a mention on the cover of hte Stone, the massive GnR hype machine will hit, and the songs are not "hard rock/classic rock" sounding--they'll hit the mainstream, especially songs like "Better" and "The Blues". Just like November Rain made it big once long ago; The Blues is the (admittedly inferior) November Rain of this generation.

~Bryan

Amen,

but I dissagree that it will be mostly downloaded.

come on it's gnr.

15 years of silence

if you are a true fan. Buy the Album in stead of downloading it.

download it afterwards.

if you do not buy the album, and download it before it shows you that your not a true fan(in my eyes)

I will first buy the album listening to it, over and over.

and later download it.

this album is made for buying and it will sell Hard

Amen,

but I dissagree that it will be mostly downloaded.

come on it's gnr.

15 years of silence

if you are a true fan. Buy the Album in stead of downloading it.

download it afterwards.

if you do not buy the album, and download it before it shows you that your not a true fan(in my eyes)

I will first buy the album listening to it, over and over.

and later download it.

this album is made for buying and it will sell Hard

but then people just find it easyier to download it. i'll be buying it as its GNR and downloading it will rip off the band that has work hard for this album

I also agree!

Of course fans will buy the record, but soooo many ppl will want to here wtf its all about that arnt true fans... they are the ones that will d/l.

Album in Sept. Which probably...well usually, erm... hopefully, will mean a video released either late July or ealy Aug along with a single release later that mid/late Aug leading to the album in Sept.

If so, all this would fall nicely into place along with the gigs and possibly lead onto a UK, US and World Tour.