The Ramones vs. Ac/Dc

Wando

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Ramones are a one song band really who's songs are all to similar whereas ACDC have origionality and Angus (guitarist) is totaly unpredictable. So ACDC.

rock3

Technically, the Ramones are a no song band (I'm assuming you mean one hit wonder when you say that), and if the Ramones don't have originality then I'm married to Bill Gates.

Edited by renthispace

The Ramones are a one song band really who's songs are all to similar whereas ACDC have origionality and Angus (guitarist) is totaly unpredictable. So ACDC.

rock3

You mean Ac/Dc is unpredictable? You can't be serious :lol: Don't get me wrong.. Ac/Dc is my 2nd favorite band (with Ramones) but most of their songs sound the same :huh: highvoltageacdc used to have a quote by Angus Young in his signature, which gone pretty much like this "I'm bored of people saying we've made ten albums, which sound exactly the same because the truth is that we've made eleven albums, which sounds exactly the same.."

And I honestly can't decide between these bands.. I flipped a coin and voted Ramones to see the votes :D

rock3

You mean Ac/Dc is unpredictable? You can't be serious :lol: Don't get me wrong.. Ac/Dc is my 2nd favorite band (with Ramones) but most of their songs sound the same :huh: highvoltageacdc used to have a quote by Angus Young in his signature, which gone pretty much like this "I'm bored of people saying we've made ten albums, which sound exactly the same because the truth is that we've made eleven albums, which sounds exactly the same.."

And I honestly can't decide between these bands.. I flipped a coin and voted Ramones to see the votes :D

The Ramones sound exactly the same, too. But in the good way. :P

A quote from Malcolm Young "A lot of people look at our lyrics and they say it's all either sex or hard stuff. There's no messages in there. Maybe you guys should be a little deeper with your lyrics. Well, deep lyrics are fine for some bands. But at the end of the night, people still wanna go home and get fucked. And that's where AC/DC really comes into it. I think that's what's kept us around so long" That's my favourite all time quote rock3

Edited by Mama Kin

rock3

Yep ^_^

I want to make clear that I love both of the bands.

rock3

Yep ^_^

I want to make clear that I love both of the bands.

Fair enough. Punk is just my prefered music to listen to. :)

A quote from Malcolm Young "A lot of people look at our lyrics and they say it's all either sex or hard stuff. There's no messages in there. Maybe you guys should be a little deeper with your lyrics. Well, deep lyrics are fine for some bands. But at the end of the night, people still wanna go home and get fucked. And that's where AC/DC really comes into it. I think that's what's kept us around so long" That's my favourite all time quote rock3

:anger::anger: used the quotation I use in every AC/DC argument.