The Ramones vs. Ac/Dc

Wando

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I cant stand AC/DC apart from Back in Black which is a classic album everything since then has been too radio friendly or worse, i just got bored of the same old tired repetative riffs where as the Ramones sonically have always appealed to me, the slurred vocals and the raw stripped down guitars never fail me, the Ramones for me

The Ramones are a one song band really who's songs are all to similar whereas ACDC have origionality and Angus (guitarist) is totaly unpredictable. So ACDC.

rock3

ramones

rock n' roll high school and blitzkrieg bob sound nothing alike

dirty deeds and tnt soung nearly the exact same

Yeah, but you get over it

I can't get over the similarities between Sheena Is A Punk Rocker and Rock N' Roll High School ... Wtf?!

• 4 years later...
Guest Len B'stard

The Ramones...and anyone saying Johnny Ramone weren't a good guitarists needs to have their ears tested. He invented a guitar sound, that downstroke buzzsaw guitar sound which is like a staple of rock n roll now, you can thank Uncle Johnny for that (and Jimmy Page to some degree). Bands like AC/DC were terrified of bands like The Ramones and The Sex Pistols and there was good reason for it too.