Crazy Bitch

Funeral

this song kicks all ass and has sexy bitches in it too?! wow i don't think anyone else can make a better music video not even green day!

WTF? :confused::confused:

P.S. I agree. This record is superb and Buckcherry is a great band. Not only is his voice miles better than Scott's, he has a good vocal range and doesn't sound boring.

Edited by adnan

Wow, they are a mockery. Those are some of the worst lyrics I've ever heard.

They're fun! Lyrics don't always have to be insightful and brilliant! I was listening to the song on the radio this morning in English class during writing time, the whole class loved it, even the teacher. It's catchy and the guitar is cool and it's just really fun.

Not every song has to sound like something out of Bob Dylan.

I've always thought Josh Todd would have been the perfect frontman for VR!

Josh would have been good but then i love the new(ish) Buckcherry album, i've had it for months now and i'm still loving all the tunes on there. Only one or two poor ones.

There's still a little bit of Buckcherry on Contraband. Not much, but a little.

R.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

They're fun! Lyrics don't always have to be insightful and brilliant! I was listening to the song on the radio this morning in English class during writing time, the whole class loved it, even the teacher. It's catchy and the guitar is cool and it's just really fun.

No, they don't have to be on par with Dylan, but they have to be listenable. Hearing those words only makes me think "Wow, this guy is a fucking idiot", sort of spoils things.

Hey, I'm all for traditionalism and simplicity, but this just isn't very good at all.

And to think he would have been a better choice than Weiland? Please. Scott has genuine individuality, this motherfucker is just a typical Hollywood rat.

No, they don't have to be on par with Dylan, but they have to be listenable. Hearing those words only makes me think "Wow, this guy is a fucking idiot", sort of spoils things.

Hey, I'm all for traditionalism and simplicity, but this just isn't very good at all.

And to think he would have been a better choice than Weiland? Please. Scott has genuine individuality, this motherfucker is just a typical Hollywood rat.

I honestly think he not only has a better attitude about him than Scott, he's a better singer.

This song was manufactured solely to become a hit single. The rest of the album, rest assured, has better music and lyrics.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I honestly think he not only has a better attitude about him than Scott, he's a better singer.

This song was manufactured solely to become a hit single. The rest of the album, rest assured, has better music and lyrics.

That's a crock of shit.

I like VR's (and STP's) singles.

The song was manufactured to be a piece of shit maybe, but not a hit. It gets recognized on internet messege boards but otherwise its not a very good song. The lyrics really do suck. I'll admit its kinda fun song though.

Josh Todd is a lot of fun. But half the time I'm laughing at him, rather than with him. He will leave no lasting legacy on rock n' roll.

Scott already has, and continues to do so.

If you honestly can't see why Weiland is a better choice than Todd, there's simply no helping you. You're a lost cause.

Todd might not be the best creatively....but as a frontman and a vocalist, he fuckin blows Weiland out of the water. I saw them in detroit last week and jesus...if only he would've worked with Slash and Duff...that shit would've been so fuckin amazing. They would've really brought something out of the man...who knows what they would've come up with....better than Contraband i'm sure. Besides Crazy Bitch is one of the weakest tracks on that album...its just "trendy friendly."

Todd might not be the best creatively....but as a frontman and a vocalist, he fuckin blows Weiland out of the water. I saw them in detroit last week and jesus...if only he would've worked with Slash and Duff...that shit would've been so fuckin amazing. They would've really brought something out of the man...who knows what they would've come up with....better than Contraband i'm sure. Besides Crazy Bitch is one of the weakest tracks on that album...its just "trendy friendly."

Precisely. I understand why ODS said what I said was a crock of shit. I should've phrased it like this. That song was made to appeal to 14 year old girls and younger boys who'll follow anything that has so many f-words and b-words in it.

Too bad the majority of 14 year old boys and girls wouldn't have a fuckin' clue who Josh Todd and Buckcherry are.

Which is why, dumbass, they needed a song like "Crazy Bitch" to sell more albums. And with the amount of airplay that song is getting, especially in Canada, more and more people are being introduced to them. BTW, the show in Calgary 2 weeks back sold out in 4 days.

Too bad the majority of 14 year old boys and girls wouldn't have a fuckin' clue who Josh Todd and Buckcherry are.

Before Velvet Revolver i don't think i could think of one 14 year old i know who'd know who Scott was.

R.

Before Velvet Revolver i don't think i could think of one 14 year old i know who'd know who Scott was.

R.

I think quite a few more knew if only because they were Buffy fans.

As for Josh, he's fun for a few minutes. But everything Buckcherry does is the same, and not in a cool AC/DC kind of way. It's more like you've heard one of their songs, you've heard them all.

I saw the video of the Randy Castillo show. Josh Todd does not suit SlashMattDuff.

Edited by moreblack

R.

You live in England, but for some reason i dont think BuckCherry is big there either. STP never released an inferior song such as Crazy Bitch.