Crazy Bitch

Funeral

I just think it (and he) sucks. That's all.

You are completely entitled to your opinion. Just don't judge this whole new album by Buckcherry without listening to it. If you dislike him and the band, you're completely entitled to your opinion. Just listen to the album before you diss the whole band.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I just think it (and he) sucks. That's all.

You are completely entitled to your opinion. Just don't judge this whole new album by Buckcherry without listening to it. If you dislike him and the band, you're completely entitled to your opinion. Just listen to the album before you diss the whole band.

Well, I can be more forgiving to the band. But as a veteran performer and listener, I can tell looking at someone if I like their style, just don't like this guy.

Buckcherry's AMAZING. 15 is such a good album. For those of you that don't like Crazy bitch (how can you not?), listen to Next to You, Brooklyn, Everything. Or just go buy the whole album because it's definatley worth the ca$h. :)

Oh and that would have been awsome if Slash n co. had picked Josh Todd to front VR. I love his voice to death :wub:

If VR had wanted somebody with that voice in the band, they'd have been better off getting Chris Robinson.

Agreed, Robinson is excellent.

If VR had wanted somebody with that voice in the band, they'd have been better off getting Chris Robinson.

Agreed, Robinson is excellent.

I just got their new DVD, fuck they're even better live than I remember...

I went to see Tom Petty and they were opening but I got there way too late.

This cd rocks. I like VR, but in all honesty, i like Buckcherry much more. Atleast Josh's lyrics-while not always the most insightful- make sense. Please tell me what "someone rape my tapeworm abortion" means.

i agree with whoever it was that said not every song created has to be brilliant and insightful. Listen to the song "Everything" on the new Buckcherry disc, it shows a more mature side.

This cd rocks. I like VR, but in all honesty, i like Buckcherry much more. Atleast Josh's lyrics-while not always the most insightful- make sense. Please tell me what "someone rape my tapeworm abortion" means.

i agree with whoever it was that said not every song created has to be brilliant and insightful. Listen to the song "Everything" on the new Buckcherry disc, it shows a more mature side.

If you are going to quote as an example, do it right.

I'm sorry, but that song and video are both really, really lame. Lyrics are horrible - the music is ok, and the singing isn't bad, but they just look like a bunch of tryhards trying to be cool.

:no:

Thumbs are pointing down.

Thank you!

I know you say it's "fun", but I can't forget about everything I like in music.

I'm sorry, but that song and video are both really, really lame. Lyrics are horrible - the music is ok, and the singing isn't bad, but they just look like a bunch of tryhards trying to be cool.

Thank you!

yeah lets base an entire album off of one song :rolleyes: lets not forget that Buckcherry's self titled album rocked hard and that "Crazy Bitch" is definately the weakest track on the album...plenty of hard rockin tunes on that goddamn album....oh and being a man who has seen both VR and Buckcherry live...if it wasn't for Slash and Duff...Buckcherry would blow VR out of the water as far as everything else is concerned...but than again..it is Slash and Duff...who else?

Thank you!

yeah lets base an entire album off of one song :rolleyes: lets not forget that Buckcherry's self titled album rocked hard and that "Crazy Bitch" is definately the weakest track on the album...plenty of hard rockin tunes on that goddamn album....oh and being a man who has seen both VR and Buckcherry live...if it wasn't for Slash and Duff...Buckcherry would blow VR out of the water as far as everything else is concerned...but than again..it is Slash and Duff...who else?

I just don't care man, if the single is that much of a turn-off I have no interest in the album.

words of wisdom indeed :rolleyes:

There is so much music to get to, why make the effort when you know you don't like atleast one of their songs, let alone of their songs that the label chose to represent them? I'm sorry that I don't want to waste my time and money seeing if the single is really not up to par with the album. If the album was better, I probably still wouldn't like it all that much. I'm sick of hearing this argument, you all claim that this is generalizing, or being blind and exclusive. I just don't care, Funeral posted this because he thought it was mighty good, I don't agree and that's that.