Latest Rumor from Metal Sludge

Just_a_little_patience

These are so pathetic that they're actually funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ORIGINAL GUNS N ROSES, WITH THE CULT AS SUPPORT?:

While Metal Sludge continue their crusade to get to the bottom of dealings within Velvet Revolver...a little extra info has come my way this week.

If you were to believe the rumor mill, plans for a Guns N Roses re-union have firmed, with the upcoming tour dates expected to feature the original line-up (with drummer Matt Sorum from the Use Your Illusion line-up). Apparently the guys have already started rehearsals and plans for extending the current tour dates are being examined.

Also coming to light this week - The Cult are apparently being looked at as a possible support band for the Guns N Roses tour.

Additionally - from another source just today - a Velvet Revolver split could be announced very shortly...

http://www.melodicrock.com/

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are so pathetic that they're actually funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ORIGINAL GUNS N ROSES, WITH THE CULT AS SUPPORT?:

While Metal Sludge continue their crusade to get to the bottom of dealings within Velvet Revolver...a little extra info has come my way this week.

If you were to believe the rumor mill, plans for a Guns N Roses re-union have firmed, with the upcoming tour dates expected to feature the original line-up (with drummer Matt Sorum from the Use Your Illusion line-up). Apparently the guys have already started rehearsals and plans for extending the current tour dates are being examined.

Also coming to light this week - The Cult are apparently being looked at as a possible support band for the Guns N Roses tour.

Additionally - from another source just today - a Velvet Revolver split could be announced very shortly...

WebLink: www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=200336

Yeah fucking right totally doupht that. You know it's funny but i almost wouldn't even want to see that happen. I actually really like the new line up. My favorite albums were use your illusions 1 and 2 and really wouldn't want another album like appetite. I liked it but i'm really excited for all of these new guys i think there awesome.

Hatts

It's a long shot really. Think about it, Axl can't go for breakfast without being spotted what are the odds of all the origional line-up if they have re-united being able to rehearse secretly? Not to mention GNR management shooting down rumors of a reunion and VR management denying a band break-up. I think people are a bit too optimistic personally. Most of these sites will post anything that gets peoples attention, and GNR do get attention. Finally what about the new gnr, they are already rehersing so either Axl's lying to them or it's all a big rumor. I'll give you this it is odd that Axl isn't rehersing with hsi band at such a crutial time of the year.

rock4

And for what it's worth..Metal Sludge still insists that Duff is on drugs:

I REALLY hope they get their asses sued for this!

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...=1247&Itemid=42

Duff McKagan & family not happy about the leaked info.

Our Sludge source in the great state of Washington has just sent us the following information about our recent Duff story.

The only new info I have regarding Duff is that this trip to the martial arts retreat had nothing to do with alcohol. It was strictly drugs this time. I have no idea what drugs. I do know from my source that they are definitely not happy that things leaked and there is a serious clamp down going on now.

If you need to call me feel free.

Metal Sludge

Sludge that makes you go, hmmmm?

Last Updated ( 04/11/06 )

***JALP IS COPYING AND PASTING AND NOT STARTING THESE RUMORS***

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

for the record, i don't think these rumors are true. BUT, before the Motley Crue reunion last year, Metal Sludge was all over it from the beginning. AND Motley's management denied it up until the day of the official announcement.

FUCK METAL SLUDGE!

It's not even on Metal Sludge...

Patience... yeah I know... I saw it over there. ;)

But to me it's ridiculous that this rumour that has no merit whatsoever is spreading like wildfire... as far as I can tell so far, someone on a forum made it up. Unless someone provides a link to the real story. Can anyone do that??