Latest Rumor from Metal Sludge

Just_a_little_patience

FUCK METAL SLUDGE!

It's not even on Metal Sludge...

Patience... yeah I know... I saw it over there. ;)

But to me it's ridiculous that this rumour that has no merit whatsoever is spreading like wildfire... as far as I can tell so far, someone on a forum made it up. Unless someone provides a link to the real story. Can anyone do that??

nope and i think the same

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell how much bullshit can fit into one article :shocked:

If Sp1 at is censored here then Metal Sludge should definitely be too :fuckyou:

Not if Sludge didn't publish it.... <_<

Well they shouldn't even copy it <_<

It's not on metal sludge... they didn't copy it... it's not there, it wasn't there... someone on a forum made it up as far as I can tell.

Holy hell how much bullshit can fit into one article :shocked:

If Sp1 at is censored here then Metal Sludge should definitely be too :fuckyou:

Not if Sludge didn't publish it.... <_<

Well they shouldn't even copy it <_<

It's not on metal sludge... they didn't copy it... it's not there, it wasn't there... someone on a forum made it up as far as I can tell.

seems reasonable

Guest RonMexico82

There is no smoke without fire.

Weiland is walking on thin ice. I don't care what anybody says, Slash and Duff obviously didn't appreciate Weilands statement. Regardless of all the feuds within the Guns N' Roses camp(original gunners) Weiland will always be an outsider to that group. I am sure at the back of their minds they are ALL contemplating what a reunion would be like some day(even if that is purely in monetary ways). They don't need Weiland adding fuel to the fire. If he isn't careful they will turn on him very fast. He is conveniant for Slash and Duff and that is all. If that conveniance is compromised he will be out on his ass. I read a story online before (I think it was on The Doors website) about the formation of Velvet Revolver and it claimed that Ian Astbury was the preferred choice of Matt Sorum & Slash & Duff but he turned them down over his commitments with The Doors. Scotty Boy happened to be in the right place at the right time, thats all.

This information seems impossible to me, especially if you think that apparently Duff will be touring with Alice In Chains and that The Cult have shows in Europe on different dates (p.e The Cult will be playing in Spain on June 3rd, 4th and 5th)

lol..all of this rumours....one of them has to be right. :rofl-lol:

btw- I do believe Duff is on something, maybe drugs?..... you cant look like him and not be on something...the guy is in a great shape.........don't tell me he exercises either ...that's what he wants you to believe! :lol:

Like Scotty boy...I heard him say something like that on Howard Stern show, few years back...he said, he runs for 10 Miles a day! :lol:

It's a long shot really. Think about it, Axl can't go for breakfast without being spotted what are the odds of all the origional line-up if they have re-united being able to rehearse secretly? Not to mention GNR management shooting down rumors of a reunion and VR management denying a band break-up. I think people are a bit too optimistic personally. Most of these sites will post anything that gets peoples attention, and GNR do get attention. Finally what about the new gnr, they are already rehersing so either Axl's lying to them or it's all a big rumor. I'll give you this it is odd that Axl isn't rehersing with hsi band at such a crutial time of the year.

rock4

To be fair, though... Axl didn't go to the rehearsals for the 2001-2002 gigs, right? So it was just the band, right? Well... SLASH, MATT AND DUFF ARE REHARSING TOGETHER would elicit a big "so what?" from most people, given that they're already in a band together. So... <conspiracy hat on> could the "VR going into studio" reports actually be a cover for Slash, Matt and Duff to be rehearsing for the upcoming GN'R reunion?

...nah. Surely not.

SG

There is defanetly something very fishy going on with VR. It still isnt clear what made Scott so pissed at Axl and I dont think it has anything to do with the whole Slash at Axls house thing, why would that have anything to do with Scott and what he thinks about Axl?

Oh well, we'll see. It most likely bullshit, this is GNR we're talking about and nothing we hear regaurding them turns out to be true in most cases. Just another rumour.

I won't believe anything until I actually see it or hear an official statement, and I'm very skeptical at this point, but the following could be possible...

That rumor earlier today that Scott was drunk, and the rumors that Duff had a drug relapse could indicate even more friction in the VR camp, and it's possible the band is over. Then, Duff goes on tour with AIC (because Slash and Duff have issues, if you believe Axl's statement that Slash said Duff is "spineless"). Slash quits (because he didn't appreciate Scott's statement and Scott's lack of defense of Slash in that statement) and re-joins Gnr as the new lead guitarist (replacing Buckethead), and the rest of the lineup is virtually the same as it is now. Matt may just join Camp Freddy with Scott full-time (these two have been hanging out a lot recently together) or re-join the Cult for the opening act for Gn'r (would make for an interesting and cool situation). So, in the end, VR is history, Scott and Matt are in Camp Freddy, Slash is in Gn'r with the rest of the new band, and another phase of the Gnr legacy is opened. Of course, this is WILD speculation on my part and as I'm typing it, I'm almost laughing about how ridiculous it is, but if you believe everything, then this is at least possible.

Edited by gunsnaxls

btw- I do believe Duff is on something, maybe drugs?..... you cant look like him and not be on something...the guy is in a great shape.........don't tell me he exercises either ...that's what he wants you to believe! :lol:

WHAT?

Maybe if you ever get your ass to a gym someday, you'll realize how stupid this post is.

I suppose the longer we go without an actual statement, rumors like this have legs. I am highly doubtful this is going to happen.

While he's in New York, Axl should do an interview with Howard Stern and tell us what the fuck is going on.