Quite impressive for Poison

AxlKnows

Not surprising. With Grunge's aversion to hair metal long gone, people are free to once again admit their love for bands like Poison, after all some of those songs were massive hits. I saw them 2 years ago come thru town, and they packed the arena. More imprtantly they put on a better show than the Nirvanas and the Pearl Jams of the previous decade.

They can sell as many records as they want---- they still suck along with Warrent, Winger, Trixter, Bon Jovi, etc. etc. These bands were not original and just copied each others style (or Kiss). If you want some good metal 80's style pick up the new Queensryche Mindcrime Pt. 2 which came in right after it at number 18.

Not surprising. With Grunge's aversion to hair metal long gone, people are free to once again admit their love for bands like Poison, after all some of those songs were massive hits. I saw them 2 years ago come thru town, and they packed the arena. More imprtantly they put on a better show than the Nirvanas and the Pearl Jams of the previous decade.

That doesnt really surprise me, grundge bands arent to fun to see live. But maybe Rock's next step is closer to 80s style than pop rock, that would be sweet.

Fuck Poison! :fuckyou: I hate those motherfuckers. That is the shittiest music I have heard in my whole life. I feel sorry for you if you wasted your $.

No.

How about fuck you :fuckyou: Poison play great music, and if your not a fan of them thats ok, just shut your pie hole, no need for a sudden outburst. Obviously alot of people around the world enjoy Poison's music ( me especially ) and still do because they are on a world tour and selling there greatest hits so before you go shooting your mouth off, just remember not to post rubbish like you just did.

:) I feel better.

duff21

Edited by duff_mckagan21

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

That is quite impressive.

I could see this style experiencing a revival, especially in America. Hair metal was borne out of a conservative age in which we had issues but would rather party them away. With the Bush presidency and widespread political unconciousness I could see that ideal appealing to many Americans today.

Wow!!

This is great news for the guys of Poison.. rock2

I feel so happy for them,they absolutely deserve it!!!

I remember that the Power to the People album didn't sold to many copies in the U.S...

Finally the good rock music is making a big comeback to the charts!!

Thank God the whole teen boy bands disappeared already... :D

Poison is OK, they were a decent band who put on good shows.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

I was never a fan of the girly makeup stuff, but it worked in the late 80's.

And they weren't the only band to use makeup and lipstick.

Even GnR wore it in the early days, and I didn't like it then either.

to all those that say none of the 80's hairbands did anything original, think about this. how many copycat bands are out there right now? every generation has them.

poison is/was a decent band. nothing spectacular, but decent. they are what they are, like em or hate em. i'm just glad to see that the music i grew up on is still enjoyed today. Do you think people will still give a fuck about bands like Mudvayne, Slipknot, and Disturbed in 20 years? i doubt it.