The 69 Eyes

f**k_your_enemy

I have the Paris Kills album from 2002 and that one is pretty good.

They suck live though!,saw them in 2003 and after just 2-3 songs i left,and i`m glad i did because otherwise i wouldn`t have seen Danko Jones.

I love them,my fav album is probably Blessed be,but I love all the albums I have.

They suck live though!

I have seen them 3 or 4 times(can´t remember :ph34r: )and they were always amazing.

Jyrki has awesome voice.The only thing which was bad once was sound-I almost couldn´t hear him sing,but that wasn´t their fault.

What's their style ?

they say they are playing Goth N´Roll

I love them,my fav album is probably Blessed be,but I love all the albums I have.
They suck live though!

I have seen them 3 or 4 times(can´t remember :ph34r: )and they were always amazing.

Jyrki has awesome voice.The only thing which was bad once was sound-I almost couldn´t hear him sing,but that wasn´t their fault.

What's their style ?

they say they are playing Goth N´Roll

I saw the Paris Kills poster you had in the post your pic thread rock3

Guest +*Michelle*+

Oh lord, no :no: another Finn band. There are a few really good Finnish bands around, but seriously 69 eyes aren't one of them, the lead singer can't sing at all.

I saw the Paris Kills poster you had in the post your pic thread rock3

I love that poster :P

Oh lord, no :no: another Finn band. There are a few really good Finnish bands around, but seriously 69 eyes aren't one of them, the lead singer can't sing at all.

...but you have to admit they are much better than Tik Tak or Zen kafé! :o:tongue2:

the fact that he has a deep voice doesn´t mean he can´t sing...he´s actually a really good live singer. :)

69 Eyes is great band. For you Guns N'Roses fans I would suggest absolutely most their albums Savage Garden and Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams. They're sleazy rock'N'Roll. But now they've been long time really goth oriented band, never death metal band (like someone was thinking in that thread).

69 Eyes is great band. For you Guns N'Roses fans I would suggest absolutely most their albums Savage Garden and Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams. They're sleazy rock'N'Roll. But now they've been long time really goth oriented band, never death metal band (like someone was thinking in that thread).

You have the BEST user name.