18 and life video

some guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhw2rLQUN0g...18%20and%20life i just saw the video for this skid row song. man u would think this would have been too controversial to show on tv. i didnt know the song was about a dude killing a dude. i allways thought it was about how life is tough when your 18. when i read the lyrics it makes sense now. very interesting video Edited by some guy

Skid row have awsome videos! :heart:

"they call us problem child we spend our lives on trial we walk an endless mile, we are the the youth gone wild" my life theme song rock4rock3 Skid Row is like my third fav band rock3 first GNR then IRON MAIDEN then SKID ROW........I think they're 3rd :P

Edited by kannon21

Guest Sweet_Emotion

thanks for postin that! i've never seen that video. you made my day. :) and is it just me or is sebastian bach extra sexy in that video? :wub:

Guest Sweet_Emotion

it just me or is sebastian bach extra sexy in that video? :wub:

He looks like an 8 year old girl so i'd guess its just you.

:rofl-lol: one liners just flow outta you dont they?

Guest zipgunboogie

yes .....u read interviews with the guys from skid and they said they got a lot of people come up sayin to them that they know someone like Ricky or them selves. are like ricky.....i believe Dave Sabo wrote most if not all that song...

yeah good vid