stinson on air tonight

slääsh

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is left 2 hours more of the show..its 10 o clock there..and the dj said that knowing tommy he wouldnt arrive until 5 minutes to midnight

so less than 2 hours

oh man this is painful, i have to listen to pearl jam why i wait! :anger: god nO!.

there is left 2 hours more of the show..its 10 o clock there..and the dj said that knowing tommy he wouldnt arrive until 5 minutes to midnight

so less than 2 hours

oh man this is painful, i have to listen to pearl jam why i wait! :anger: god nO!.

I feel your pain

so less than 2 hours

I feel your pain

please feel my pain too!!!!

this is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so less than 2 hours

I feel your pain

please feel my pain too!!!!

this is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bet-I feel everyone's pain. Does anyone like this shit?

No kidding i dont even care about what he says anymore i just want him to show i cant take not getting anything out of this i wont acept wasting 2 hours of my life.

He probably won't say shit anyway-if he shows up.