stinson on air tonight

slääsh

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys he isn't allowed to talk about guns!, if anyone will break any news you would think it would be axl!, just enjoy the interveiw!.

oh and the shit music :P

I think that the music was pretty good. S.A. rocks...I just wish tommy would talk about GNR a bit...maybe towards the end the dj will start sneakin some GNR questions in there...

guys he isn't allowed to talk about guns!, if anyone will break any news you would think it would be axl!, just enjoy the interveiw!.

oh and the shit music :P

I think that the music was pretty good. S.A. rocks...I just wish tommy would talk about GNR a bit...maybe towards the end the dj will start sneakin some GNR questions in there...

I really hope ur right he sounds cool he has to sneak them in.

how do I listen to this!!!!!!!? <_<:(

http://gmppodcast.com/stream/wmmr/

:) thanks man

no problem

gotta love tommy's thoughts on these bands....maybe he and axl should come to PA.....im will to travel a few hours....

how dare he not have a GNR ringtone

he sounds like a funny guy :rofl-lol:, he bagged the new INXS, thats why maddy hates him :P:rofl-lol:

when thay come back, they will hit him with"come on man, just give us something: and of course, tommy will reply with"i can, if i say anything, Axl will oraly castrate me" :P

...i have been listening since 6:45 for this.....

Edited by fridayfan13