stinson on air tonight

slääsh

Hey.. Village Gorilla Head is even better than Contraband. No joke.

:laugh::laugh:

Did you actually say those words without giggling? :lol:

Hon - if you had any credibiility before, you just lost it with those words. Anyone who can claim Village Gorilla Head (which has to be the dumbest name for an album) is better than VR's Contraband is clearly so far up Tommy's a** that he can no longer hear or judge music clearly. ... I must say -- it will be interesting to hear you desperately attempt to backpedal if someday Tommy has a falling-out with Axl - or the old band reunites.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hon - if you had any credibiility before, you just lost it with those words. Anyone who can claim Village Gorilla Head (which has to be the dumbest name for an album) is better than VR's Contraband is clearly so far up Tommy's a** that he can no longer hear or judge music clearly. ... I must say -- it will be interesting to hear you desperately attempt to backpedal if someday Tommy has a falling-out with Axl - or the old band reunites.

yeah that would be good too see

If the band reunited then i would have a VERY hard time to go out and buy the cd and a concert ticket. I hate slash he sucks i hate duff hes even worse matt cant drum. Dont care about izzy i just like the new band better then the old band. The songs and solos are better then what slash ever did ikn gnr. And tommy kicks ass. Brain is better then matt.

If the band reunited then i would have a VERY hard time to go out and buy the cd and a concert ticket. I hate slash he sucks i hate duff hes even worse matt cant drum. Dont care about izzy i just like the new band better then the old band. The songs and solos are better then what slash ever did ikn gnr. And tommy kicks ass. Brain is better then matt.

village_idiot.gif

VGH is an awesome album! Regardless of what happens in the future, my position will stand. Tommy is a talented musican.

:rofl-lol:

You and Axls_Disillusion tell the funniest jokes!! If you seriously believe the words you are saying, I suggest you get the cotton out of your ears. Not to say the new guys aren't talented, but to say Slash sucks? That's just sheer stupidity!

@Dead Flower: THAT is funny!

This might be the best post I've seen...I thought I was the only one that thought he had no credibility since very few people seem to question him...maybe that's because everyone got sick of ripping him 1000 posts ago and I'm too new to know any better.

Edited by hartjh14

VGH reminds me too much of U2 to be able to enjoy it a lot but its good.... better than Contraband?

Dunno!

VGH reminds me too much of U2 to be able to enjoy it a lot but its good.... better than Contraband?

Dunno!

I really do love VGH, but I'm not so sure it tops Contraband. Simply because Contraband has more "rock" into it, and it has a full band's imput in it, unlike the solo VGH.