All members of GNR have other projects

wasted

Everyone is doing something else. Axl is the only one purely GNR. Slash and co have VR. Stinson has solo. Dizzy has Hookers n Blow. Bucket - well I don't know. Brain seems to do a lot of session stuff. If Stinson was asked to step aside he would. Just makes me think. Which hurts a lot I can tell you.

lol.

Nah, I just think that it was funny to think Slash was Bucket. I mean why not!!! I was in denial... Why doesn't Stinson and Bucket join Matt and Scotty in Revelevet Vulva - hey that name rules!!! I like Stinson and Fortus actually they seem cool. But this new GNR line up has never had the swagger of a real band. It's hard for fans to really get into them, they make great music and maybe that should be enough. But fans are weird. We want something sacred - to quote The Doors. It doesn't seem natural. Just this immensly complicated jigsaw put together by Axl and it's a great jigsaw but I want to throw it at the wall, know you.

Well, the point is neither negative or positive. You could say they aren't really that dedicated to GNR in the way that the original band were. This could be good or bad. It means that they wouldn't care if Slash came in that much. And this flexibility has helped Axl get certian songs done that maybe Slash would have resisted like November Rain. Axl has had control and from that we have seen those songs.

It's an observation that Axl hasn't been in anything but GNR. There have been projects sited like an industrial project but he has never been in another band since GNR started. I think it makes it easier for reunion if the current lineup arent attached to Axl's hip every night.

the only ones who are really that commited are fink n fortus.

axl can fire the rest for the old guys.

(except dizzy reed of course you cant fire dizzy reed)

(chris pittman............. he can stay or go i dont care)

why keep dizzy.

No one seems to be really GNR other than Axl. All others have shown disinterest at some point. Brain did seem to care about anything but the money. Which is cool?

Axl is GNR basicly

Finks lack of public appearance makes me think he is heavily involved in things but basicly its all about Axl