NYC Warmup Shows 15 & 17 May.

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im offically goin....one thing, im 16, no job, and need money for a flight.....this is going to be tough :P

same here, dude

although, the 16th of may is my birthday, i could just buy the tickets with my dads credit card, then hell HAVE to buy the tickets to for the trip to NY.................

icant fuckin wait :book:

Guns N Roses

Guns N Roses

Monday, May 15, 2006 at 7:30 PM

Hammerstein Ballroom

New York, NY

On Sale April 21, 2006 - 10:00AM

Doors open 6:00 PM

$65.00, $63.00

HELL I DON'T KNOW ...CALL THE FUCKS AND ASK THEM........ain't my job description........

© 2006 About Live Nation | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us

Live Nation. All rights reserved.

well, im offically goin....one thing, im 16, no job, and need money for a flight.....this is going to be tough :P

same here, dude

although, the 16th of may is my birthday, i could just buy the tickets with my dads credit card, then hell HAVE to buy the tickets to for the trip to NY.................

icant fuckin wait :book:

my problem is my birthday is on april 19th, but i already got my entire supply of gifts in the form of a new amp(berinhger vampire). my parents and grandparents went 50/50 on this, so im not in a good position.....but oh well im gonna go see GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

Edited by smokingarthur

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

Chill out dude, he´s just an immature teen. And don´t be that tragic with all that Divine Justice... :rolleyes: