NYC Warmup Shows 15 & 17 May.

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the "insiders" it must not be very difficult to get their tickets since they have connections... :P

As for the rest...good luck everyone!!

:rofl-lol: all those insiders on this forum will be there i'm sure :P, i'll be there too, i'm flying over for it :rolleyes: how big is this place? like 1000 people? that would be better the a staduim concert.

Edited by aussie_axl

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

Chill out dude, he´s just an immature teen. And don´t be that tragic with all that Divine Justice... :rolleyes:

Yea, it was harsh. I was in the heat of the moment, everyone knowsa that feeling. But I'm still incredibly pissed. :anger:

For all the "insiders" it must not be very difficult to get their tickets since they have connections... :P

:rofl-lol: all those insiders on this forum will be there i'm sure :P, i'll be there too, i'm flying over for it :rolleyes: how big is this place? like 1000 people? that would be better the a staduim concert.

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

AhemBULLSHIT;cough.......shall we revue Lyrics KID?

"I called my Mother, she's just a cunt now"......From Bad Obsession.........

smite???? Biblical talk???

Thou art cereberally fornicated, thus sayeth ME!

Used to be WARCHILD

thanks Argentina Roses........ you the man.

These tix are gonna be impossible, thats all I can say. I"m going to do everything I can to get them....

samne here. i dont care what i have to do, im there

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528705/2...?headlines=true

MTV is reporting this too now.

Damn, the place only holds like 3700 seats. It's gonna be hard to get tickets! :(

If this venue has a bar am i right in thinking it will NOT be an all ages show? If so you'll need photo id so i can't imagine any of you under-agers getting in. Do you even have credit cards yet? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Rattlesnake Suitcase

All these fucking insiders and none of them knew about this gig?

Your all full of shit!

Pssst....Dr. GOAB

Those that TALK don't know......those that KNOW don't talk (until the last possible minute)

and a great deal of the "Posters" and higher-ups (not Paul! he rocks)

are indeed overflowing with excretement.............

used ta be Warchild, but I had to kill him

say no more... I'm there.

only 3.5 hours away from here.

i'll bring the entire frat to see brother Dizzy in action!

Could I hitch a ride? Please? I'll pay you for fuck's sake!!!!

Your mum said "no way". Remember ? So, get over it.

She said no becuase she doesn't want to go to NYC overnight. She said if someone else takes me it's ok.

say no more... I'm there.

only 3.5 hours away from here.

i'll bring the entire frat to see brother Dizzy in action!

Yeah, that's why I'm going...to see Dizzy.

3.5 hours is a good road trip! I've only got like 15 min.

edit: If I get in, I'll bootleg. Hopefully security isn't that tight and they don't check everywhere for cameras.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

A Helpful hint for anyone trying to get tickets to these theater shows:

It is really hard and nearly impossible to get tickets for these shows. The best way is to check if the Hammerstein Ballroom has a special club to the public where you pay yearly and could get first dibs on tickets. Usually most theaters and halls are like this. This is also a Clear Channel production, so check out if Clear Channel is doing some pre-sale for members of CC.com?

If they do have one, join. That will be the only guarantee you will have to get tickets to these shows. I have tried before with other bands and it is nearly impossible to get tickets. David Gilmour is playing 2 shows over here in a 2,500 seat hall, and NO tickets went out to the public. All tickets went to the special club of the hall and they bought them all.

I don't know if Hammerstein has these things, but for a band such as GNR to be playing a theater, the tix will be gone for both shows immedialtely. Probably within 3-5 minutes all tickets for both shows will be gone. And I really really doubt any floor seats will be put on sale to the public.

I could be wrong, but I am just mentioning this from past experiences with trying to get tickets to theater shows.

Good Luck to all the GNR fans in NYC. Finally AXL is throwing his fan base a bone, and doing something intimate for you guys.

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=5&tday1=27&thours1=0&tminutes1=0&event=ROCK IN RIO WITH GUNS N' ROSES&clr=0x555555&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x555555> <embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=5&tday1=27&thours1=0&tminutes1=0&event=ROCK IN RIO WITH GUNS N' ROSES&clr=0x555555&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED><br><a href="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/index.htm" target="_blank">Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com</a>

its a timer !!! till rock in rio

sorry if you dont see it