NYC Warmup Shows 15 & 17 May.

W. Axl Kev

does anyone know if the tickets will be availiable through ticketmaster?

if not, can someone help me find the number for the box office, i cant seem to find it.

*edit* nevermind, they are up at ticketmaster

Edited by fridayfan13

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: If I get in, I'll bootleg. Hopefully security isn't that tight and they don't check everywhere for cameras.

Unless there is female security... ;) It happens sometimes.

Exactly. Some venues are more strict than others. I went to a concert last year and all the security guy did was wink at me. I could have been carrying a hand grenade. I'm thinking it might be tight here just because we know how Axl is about cameras.

edit: If I get in, I'll bootleg. Hopefully security isn't that tight and they don't check everywhere for cameras.

Unless there is female security... ;) It happens sometimes.

Exactly. Some venues are more strict than others. I went to a concert last year and all the security guy did was wink at me. I could have been carrying a hand grenade. I'm thinking it might be tight here just because we know how Axl is about cameras.

That's actually quite worrying considering the terrorism threat and the Dimebag darrell shooting!

All this talk of bootlegging is interesting - the last time Axl toured there weren't many cam phones around but now i can imagine a sea of them in front of Axl at every show. Would he go so far as to BAN all cell/mobile phones from Guns show? I wouldn't put it past him!

Shit! If I can book those days off work I will try to get tickets. But I know they won't give me those days off. Even if they do tickets probably won't even be available.

But I'll try!

GN'R should film these shows and make them officially available. A bonus to Chi Dem perhaps. Or as part of a box set. Could you imagine how well these shows would translate to video in a venue like Hammerstein?

Hammerstein Ballroom...ECDUB ECDUB ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!!!!

GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR GNR!!!

trust me, one of the highlights will be being in the same place where raw took place for so long, and of course its past history with ECW

Edited by fridayfan13

...matt would be the perfect songwriter in velvet revolver...just one short sentence..after sentence...

..no fuckin' school education at all.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

say no more... I'm there.

only 3.5 hours away from here.

i'll bring the entire frat to see brother Dizzy in action!

Could I hitch a ride? Please? I'll pay you for fuck's sake!!!!

Your mum said "no way". Remember ? So, get over it.

She said no becuase she doesn't want to go to NYC overnight. She said if someone else takes me it's ok.

1) where do you live?

2) are you an attractive female?

Guest RonMexico82
You do know, it is Fucking Bad Manners to post a personal email....MUCH LESS AN ADDRESS

on a forum board...........

not fucking acceptable.........

Is this real? Yeah........

W.

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

I'd be going except for the fact my mom's a fucking cunt. I offered to sell all my guitars for this trip and she said no. And I do live in NY state. :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Listen you low-life blue-collar savage, you come on here and call your own mother a "cunt"? Weather it is true or not, you are a traitor to your family. There is not much worse than that. You are a piece of shit, and if I was your family I would kick your fucking ass. Over a fucking GNR concert? Who cares? It is fucking music! Your mother is your mother! Rarely do I come across such pathetic shit like yourself. Indeed, justice divine will surely smite you with it's hammer.

AhemBULLSHIT;cough.......shall we revue Lyrics KID?

"I called my Mother, she's just a cunt now"......From Bad Obsession.........

smite???? Biblical talk???

Thou art cereberally fornicated, thus sayeth ME!

Used to be WARCHILD

:rolleyes: Pathetic

Guest roses_are_red

A friend told me, there will be shows in usa. Didnt believe him until i came here and saw it myself. Wow! :shocked::o

You can bet your fucking asses I will be there rock3 :xmasssanta: :rolleyes::heart:

me too, but it's gonna be fucking hard no matter where you're from...I'm shooting for the monday night concert

10am i shall be there on the 21st

Edited by stevGNR666

man...fuck your mom!!

do something crazy and fuckin go to these gigs!!

escape from your house or something!!