Stinson over Duff?

Rattlesnake Suitcase

BETTER yet.......recognize the FACT that GNR has ALREADY chosen a Bassist!! T. Stinson !!!

W.

GNR has mental issues and can't decide by himself. Fans should decide who plays bass.

Fans rule ! :)

Yep, you´right...how is it that Axl hasn´t employed you? :P He should do it for you to help him decide the band line up..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BETTER yet.......recognize the FACT that GNR has ALREADY chosen a Bassist!! T. Stinson !!!

W.

GNR has mental issues and can't decide by himself. Fans should decide who plays bass.

Yep, you´right...how is it that Axl hasn´t employed you? :P He should do it for you to help him decide the band line up..

Mon Cher!

love the sarcasm....it IS a special talent I appreciate.....did you need to PM me??

:heart: W.

Duff would kick stinsons ass any day, the old skool guns line up kicks ass. but that is the past

easaly

He'd struggle...

can spineless bassists fight, or are they too floppy???

he would struggle..........

GUTEN ABEND MEIN HERREN UND DAMEN

WARCHILD HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.....without LUGGAGE :rofl-lol: (looks at Leigh Rok!)

later guys......

W.

Edited by warchild

Mon Cher!

love the sarcasm....it IS a special talent I appreciate.....did you need to PM me??

Hmm..yep, what about that pic you have? I´m curious to see the disloyal´s face ;)

Oh, you will laugh yourself stupid when you see that little gem! :rofl-lol:

You were right :rofl-lol:

EIN HERZ - EIN REICH - EIN MUND: WARCHILD!!!!!.......

Und eine Idiotbrigade... :)

Stimmt :D

ooooooooooohhh...dann wisst ihr sicher auch...was die statue auf w. axl roses bett..am anfang von NOVEMBER RAIN..zu bedeuten hat?...

...na eben!...

W.

Mon Cher!

Duff would kick stinsons ass any day, the old skool guns line up kicks ass. but that is the past

easaly

He'd struggle...

can spineless bassists fight, or are they too floppy???

he would struggle..........

GUTEN ABEND MEIN HERREN UND DAMEN

WARCHILD HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.....without LUGGAGE :rofl-lol: (looks at Leigh Rok!)

later guys......

W.

You know, warchild, you should really watch your German grammar. It's "MEINE HERREN UND DAMEN" ;);)

EIN HERZ - EIN REICH - EIN MUND: WARCHILD!!!!!.......

Und eine Idiotbrigade... :)

Ich wunche mich eine Idiotbrigade. Dann konnte ich die Welt besetzen!!!!