Stinson over Duff?

Rattlesnake Suitcase

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it amusing the massive ego and self importance warchild gives to himself. He's so much more intelligent than the rest of us, that's why his 40 year old ass is on the net all the time racking up over 2500 posts. He hates stupid people, then he must hate himself because the posts by warchild that I read sound like they were written by a complete moron. His posts are a hoot because he takes himself so seriously and is so narrow minded he can't digest the fact that people will have differing viewpoints from his own. So he rants and raves like a lunatic and shoves his views down our throat because he is under the delusion that his opinion is Fact. Then you dress that pissing contest with some immature unneeded slander, and some third grade poetry coupled with longwinded lyrics and you get a warchild post. But don't forget to thank all the sycophant 13 yr old newbies who kiss your ass in the same thread, otherwise it wont be a warchild post.

This guy is so full of himself it's just unreal. You have to really wonder about a guy who constantly sticks up for FUNRAL. FUNRAL. The biggest cupcake on this forum shares similar views with Warchild. But of note, Funral actually respects the old band in his own way, Warchild has no fucking respect for the ex-gunners, no loyalty to the old band, nada.

He's an Axl Rose sycophant. Go on, I dare you to prove me wrong Warchild. Has he ever once said anything positive about the ex-members? Has he ever offered constructive criticism about Axl or new guns? Nope. Everything is honky dory 24/7 in Guns N Roses land for Warchild and if any of us don't agree then we're the ones who are not fans. Aint that a bitch? Sticking up for the people who founded the old band and respecting their legacy makes us ungrateful fans, but this asshat is the real fan. Well fuck you, if you want to bend over and let Axl ream you all day long with a smile, be my guest.

Is guns n roses really about pure skill? If that is the reason you prefer Stinson to Duff, then why exactly do you cream your pants over Finck? I think even a fucking kid could tell you he isn't as good a player as Slash. Yet you don't spare any opportunity to trash Slash.

If you want a skillfull band, fucking fire Axl and the rest of the mercenaries and hire Chris Cornell, Joe Satriani, Josh Freese, Les Claypool and be done with it. Call that band Guns N Roses...oh wait...Axl=gnr, I almost forgot....

Duff is rock n roll, Stinson isn't. Thats as plain as day. I wonder how you even became a fan of guns n roses because you sure as hell don't sound like a fan to me. More like an old nerd with a huge man crush on Axl Rose. Even a fan of Axl Rose has the decency to respect the legacy of the old band, something you don't even have the dignity to do. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on Warchild. Don't preach your bullshit without expecting to get called on it...

Edited by SylvesterStallone

we'll see who ends up with a record first then warchild.

Well, to be fair, I can see Warchild releasing an album before CD comes out...

I would be very surprised if he gets a record deal at all. He isnt too bright and he seems to live in his own little world. His music probably sucks ass.

Actually, that sounds like a lot of musicians...not everybody is a calculating as Mr. Rose.

Musicians have street smarts and social skills, WarChild has made a fool of himself on a FORUM. See where Im going with this...

Isn't it amusing the massive ego and self importance warchild gives to himself. He's so much more intelligent than the rest of us, that's why his 40 year old ass is on the net all the time racking up over 2500 posts. He hates stupid people, then he must hate himself because the posts by warchild that I read sound like they were written by a complete moron. His posts are a hoot because he takes himself so seriously and is so narrow minded he can't digest the fact that people will have differing viewpoints of his own. So he rants and raves like a lunatic and shoves his views down our throat because he is under the delusion that his opinion is Fact. Then you dress that pissing contest with some immature unneeded slander, and some third grade poetry coupled with longwinded lyrics and you get a warchild post. But don't forget to thank all the sycophant 13 yr old newbies who kiss your ass in the same thread, otherwise it wont be a warchild post.

This guy is so full of himself it's just unreal. You have to really wonder about a guy who constantly sticks up for FUNRAL. FUNRAL. The biggest cupcake on this forum shares similar views with Warchild. But of note, Funral actually respects the old band in his own way, Warchild has no fucking respect for the ex-gunners, no loyalty to the old band, nada.

He's an Axl Rose sycophant. Go on, I dare you to prove me wrong Warchild. Has he ever once said anything positive about the ex-members? Has he ever offered constructive criticism about Axl or new guns? Nope. Everything is honky dory 24/7 in Guns N Roses land for Warchild and if any of us don't agree then we're the ones who are not fans. Aint that a bitch? Sticking up for the people who founded the old band and respecting their legacy makes us ungrateful fans, but this asshat is the real fan. Well fuck you, if you want to bend over and let Axl ream you all day long with a smile, be my guest.

Is guns n roses really about pure skill? If that is the reason you prefer Stinson to Duff, then why exactly do you cream your pants over Finck? I think even a fucking kid could tell you he isn't as good a player as Slash. Yet you don't spare any opportunity to trash Slash.

If you want a skillfull band, fucking fire Axl and the rest of the mercenaries and hire Chris Cornell, Joe Satriani, Josh Freese, Les Claypool and be done with it. Call that band Guns N Roses...oh wait...Axl=gnr, I almost forgot....

Duff is rock n roll, Stinson isn't. Thats as plain as day. I wonder how you even became a fan of guns n roses because you sure as hell don't sound like a fan to me. More like an old nerd with a huge man crush on Axl Rose. Even a fan of Axl Rose has the decency to respect the legacy of the old band, something you don't even have the dignity to do. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on Warchild. Don't preach your bullshit without expecting to get called on it...

100% True

Couldnt have said it better myself.

warchild, your a dumbfuck

tommy stinson is a good bassist and so is duff. but duff is a helluva lot more worthy to be in gnr than stinson, not cuz he was an original member, mainly cuz he is a real rock n roller. Stinson was in a garage band that got lucky, i honestly never heard opf the replacements untill i herd he was in gnr. If you walk up to a kid and ask "who is kooler, duff mckagan or tommy stinson?" they will say "who the fuck is tommy stinson?" i think they are pretty equal as for talent (on just bass, tommy's writing is so-so but duff is pretty good), but duff is more of an icon than stinson will ever be

No, actually I am a Smartass....ask anybody!!

and kid...you are OUT of your league............

are YOU a Musician?......I am....professionally!

also REPORTED.........

now, go the fuck away...warchild bites!

actually i am a musician, my band is winner of battle of the bands 2 years straight, we got a few songs copyrighted, and a few songs recorded, i am classically trained but i prefer rock music. I canm play drums, guitar, bass, and saxophone. I could be my own damn band if i wanted

No, myspace is for wannabes

Yeah that's why Soul Asylum has one with TOMMY STINSON on it?

*High 5's* to everyone - War FAG has been fucking OWNED!! NEXTTTT!!!!! :rofl-lol:

Just wait and see who's onstage...IF you can see the fkn stage from your pitiful seats..........

I will have no problems..........

WTF is he on about is WarChild dreaming of touring arenas now? Umm, getting flustered anyone - You better believe he is! :rofl-lol:

actually i am a musician, my band is winner of battle of the bands 2 years straight, we got a few songs copyrighted, and a few songs recorded, i am classically trained but i prefer rock music. I can play drums, guitar, bass, and saxophone. I could be my own damn band if i wanted

See? Duff does post here from time to time!

Edited by hartjh14

No, myspace is for wannabes

Yeah that's why Soul Asylum has one with TOMMY STINSON on it?

*High 5's* to everyone - War FAG has been fucking OWNED!! NEXTTTT!!!!! :rofl-lol:

Just wait and see who's onstage...IF you can see the fkn stage from your pitiful seats..........

I will have no problems..........

WTF is he on about is WarChild dreaming of touring arenas now? Umm, getting flustered anyone - You better believe he is! :rofl-lol:

Dude, read my post in responce to his bitch fest on the page before this. Hes lost it.

Isn't it amusing the massive ego and self importance warchild gives to himself. He's so much more intelligent than the rest of us, that's why his 40 year old ass is on the net all the time racking up over 2500 posts. He hates stupid people, then he must hate himself because the posts by warchild that I read sound like they were written by a complete moron. His posts are a hoot because he takes himself so seriously and is so narrow minded he can't digest the fact that people will have differing viewpoints from his own. So he rants and raves like a lunatic and shoves his views down our throat because he is under the delusion that his opinion is Fact. Then you dress that pissing contest with some immature unneeded slander, and some third grade poetry coupled with longwinded lyrics and you get a warchild post. But don't forget to thank all the sycophant 13 yr old newbies who kiss your ass in the same thread, otherwise it wont be a warchild post.

Sylvester,

IF you knew warchild like I REALLY know him, you would see that you are WRONG about generalizing him the way you have.

You only see the OUTSIDE of warchild by what he posts on here.

IF you really KNEW him as a person, you'd be VERY surprised.

Sylvester,

IF you knew warchild like I REALLY know him, you would see that you are WRONG about generalizing him the way you have.

Oh bullshit, the guy is fucking crazy and Sylvester summed it up perfectly. If he is so great, explain.

Sylvester,

JALP, I don't profess to know Warchild the person, I just call it how I see it. My post is not a judgement on his character but rather his online persona. Warchild the forum member is a deeply flawed and arrogant individual with some major control issues. We all have flaws and I'm not judging him, but he has stepped over the line. When you start acting like you're better than everyone else and that your views are the only right ones, well that is a real problem. Just because he doesn't agree with someone doesn't automatically make them stupid or wrong which is what he seems to intimate in each of his posts...The minute you become sanctimonious...you've set yourself up for a fall.

Sylvester,

OH MY! SLOWVESTER REPORTED!!

and I will continue to talk anyway I please.....I also like other members...Bromle, Jalp,Funeral. Matt13,Angry.

BACH. November rain, Sixtus, REDEUROPE, ARQ, ALTY,AUSSIE,.....I know I am leavinfg out someone...

DORY, USERNAME, HighVolt, UK Subs,.............

and JALP is right.........I only bite when provoked!! and I am a musician.........

this is OFF TOPIC

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC..........

It does not matter what a forum thinks........the Bass player Situation is up to GnR...not you.......

so it makes this a MOOT POINT KIDS!!!

that Dammned Warchild

OH MY! SLOWVESTER REPORTED!!

and I will continue to talk anyway I please.....I also like other members...Bromle, Jalp,Funeral. Matt13,Angry.

BACH. November rain, Sixtus, REDEUROPE, ARQ, ALTY,AUSSIE,.....I know I am leavinfg out someone...

DORY, USERNAME, HighVolt, UK Subs,.............

and JALP is right.........I only bite when provoked!! and I am a musician.........

this is OFF TOPIC

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC..........

It does not matter what a forum thinks........the Bass player Situation is up to GnR...not you.......

so it makes this a MOOT POINT KIDS!!!

that Dammned Warchild

:rofl-lol: ......................

Well Im a musician too, so there!...................

respond to my post.........on the other page.....................its a forum.................we arent makeing decisions...............

we are discussing but i guess thats hard to understand.................

Fucking sweetness

Crazy? well on some days......and I do lack social skills.........but I do lay claim to street skills!!!!

and all the teen....and post/teen bitching on this forum WON't change who the bass player for GnR is!!!!

and I've been called worse by better kids............

so bitch away.............to infinity and back, still won't change things or affect my life..........

that damnned warchild

Sylvester,

Very Surprised!

I'm actually nice, (sometimes) in person!!

ask JALP.........she knows me :wub:

That damn warchild

Crazy? well on some days......and I do lack social skills.........but I do lay claim to street skills!!!!

and all the teen....and post/teen bitching on this forum WON't change who the bass player for GnR is!!!!

so bitch away.............to infinity and back, still won't change things or affect my life..........

that damnned warchild

Not that post, this one:

QUOTE(warchild @ Apr 14 2006, 03:48 PM)

This is a Goddamn ridiculous thread. and all in all it doesn't matter WHO YOU LIKE...........

It's up to THE BAND.....not the Fans...........!!!

Yeah, I do have an attitude when some half-wit comes up with a fucktarded post that IS NOT GONNA

make one rat's ass in the outcome of things.......I have YET to see one of my releases in ANY bargain bin

and I do fair business.........

Lording it Over because I am a dues paid, stressed out, bona fied MUSICIAN????

Yeah, it gives one a bit of an attitude, deal with it or don't read my posts......simpletons!!!

Psst.....WC is NOT a fag, either......have had some prime property and have references.......!!

Sooooo this thread is dumb beyond all meaning because YOU WON'T CHOOSE WHO PLAYS BASS in GnR....

UNDERSTAND????

christ!

oooooooo Musician, how badass. Guess what, your not the only one here so we can care fucking less.

Also, thank you Captain Obvious! I had no Idea the fans dont make these kind of decisions. But this isnt lineup decision makeing is it? Im pretty sure its a forum discussion, wich means you need to give a fuck about what other people like. dislike, and think. But your social skills are obviously far from fuly developeing, this isnt a hard thing to figure out. Sounds like somebody got offended...

Wrong. Fans have their say. Mick Jagger wanted to launch a solo artist career, but the Stones' fans have always been reluctant to buy his solo albums as they knew that if these albums sold well, the Stones were over.

Fans rule ! :)

Axl will choose whos best for the position

he has indeed and it's tommy stinson

Yup, and they will get used to it or get over it.................

not some forums decision......it is GnRs!!

the dammned warchild

that damnned warchild

Warchild, you are NOT crazy.............just hopelessly MISUNDERSTOOD by LOTS.

I am VERY fortunate to know the INSIDE of YOU and NOT just the OUTSIDE.

I love you!!

:heart: