First concert- Motley Crue

marisa

Just had to let everyone know, i went to my first concert ( pretty lame i'm 27 ) but anyways, Motley Crue was in town and they rocked!! They put on such an awesome performance, vocals could've been better but it was wicked. Tommy wasn't supposed to perform because of his wrist but he got up there and did a pretty cool solo, I just feel greatful that i got to see the show because it'll probably be the last time they come around together. :) rock1

thats cool

i always wanted to see the crue and thought it would happen in june(stupid promoters and thier lies :fuckyou::anger: )

my first time was Thin Lizzy reformed in 2004

if u don't include the boyzone situation :ph34r:

Edited by vicious

Just had to let everyone know, i went to my first concert ( pretty lame i'm 27 ) but anyways, Motley Crue was in town and they rocked!! They put on such an awesome performance, vocals could've been better but it was wicked. Tommy wasn't supposed to perform because of his wrist but he got up there and did a pretty cool solo, I just feel greatful that i got to see the show because it'll probably be the last time they come around together. :) rock1

i saw the crue in wiinipeg on april 3rd, it was amazing, but the concert was kinda short, how many songs did they play?

i saw the crue in wiinipeg on april 3rd, it was amazing, but the concert was kinda short, how many songs did they play?

My gig in Melbourne Australia Dec 4th 2005 was exactly the same setlist as the DVD in Grand Rapids ;)

What songs was your show missing?

duff21

They played about 10-13 songs, the show started at 8:30 and didn't end until just after 11:00! Pretty good set, the show i seen was in Red Deer on April 11, they played two gigs here, one on April 5, glad i went to the April 11 one, everyone said the second show was the best of the two, the sound was much better, Tommy did a solo on his satellite drums and the set was at least half an hour longer. I hope to see them next year too!

They played about 10-13 songs, the show started at 8:30 and didn't end until just after 11:00! Pretty good set, the show i seen was in Red Deer on April 11, they played two gigs here, one on April 5, glad i went to the April 11 one, everyone said the second show was the best of the two, the sound was much better, Tommy did a solo on his satellite drums and the set was at least half an hour longer. I hope to see them next year too!

Theres a chance you will see them again in the future, especially if they do happen to record an album.

duff21

My dad was going to see Santana in '71, but for some strange reason or other (we were under hard times anyway, it was a dictatorship back then), Santana got his gear confiscated. He came back March 21st. It was the first "real" concert I've been to, and man, it rocked. They were all doing magic, the band must have been practicing for over 20 years. When Black Magic Woman began, everybody went insane, and then you had 25,000 people singing Oye Como Va. Amazing!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, some parts are in You Tube. Search for Santana and look for the Santana in Lima shit or whatever. I think you can see the drum solo. Pretty cool.

Edited by Yamisonic

Wow..that's great congratulations!!!

I would love to see Motley..I adore them!!

They Rock rock1

The first concert expirience is something that you are not going to forget for the rest of your life.. :D

My first concert ever was Metallica here in Caracas Venezuela on May 4th of 1999..I was 18 years old.

It was amazing!!

I still remember that concert like if was yesterday.. B)

Edited by nathalie92

I've seen Motley 4 times, Theater of Pain, Girls, Dr.Feelgood and Red,White & Crue. They always put on a good show. But out of all the times I've seen them, Girls,Girls,Girls in 1987 was the best, especially Tommy Lee's drum solo.

On/Off topic, first show ever, Van Halen 1984.

My first concert was in 99' or 00', I can't remember, I was 10, It was John Mellencamp, he came out smoking a cig, it was so cool.

Since then I've seen Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, Meat Loaf, and Aerosmith, all excellent.

In May I'm going to the sold out Pearl Jam show in Albany, Ny.