MGNRFORUM.com PreSale for NYC ??

gmsugaree

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my opinion of how the presale should go IF they have one.

Merck gets a list from admins as to who has the least amount of warning percentage.

10% - front row seat/backstage pass and dinner with axl :wub:

20% - balcony seat / free tshirt and back stage pass

30% - 2 free tickets GA

40% - 1 free ticket GA

over 40% souvenier booklet mailed to you

****I only have 10% warning :rofl-lol: ***

What if you have a 0% warning? Cuz I'm a good boy. :D

Maybe front row seats and gets to choose who's in the band? :drevil:

Honestly though, they should look at not only how long you've been a member, but also how often you sign in per month (if that is even possible to see). Reasoning is, the more often you visit the forum, the more starved you are to hear from the band. It's an indicator of your hardcore-ness. rock1

EDIT: At first I thought I was responding to P4A. I'm sure half the time we all notice avatars and don't even bother to check the name.

well, im on the fourm all day, on and off.(seeing as though i have no life.)im on HTGTH for a few minutes each day. id consider myself pretty dedicated, and i also have gotten everything ready for the show(air travel, no hotel-cant afford it)

Edited by fridayfan13

Merck gets a list from admins as to who has the least amount of warning percentage.

30% - 2 free tickets GA

40% - 1 free ticket GA

Honestly though, they should look at not only how long you've been a member, but also how often you sign in per month (if that is even possible to see). Reasoning is, the more often you visit the forum, the more starved you are to hear from the band. It's an indicator of your hardcore-ness. rock1

EDIT: At first I thought I was responding to P4A. I'm sure half the time we all notice avatars and don't even bother to check the name.

well, im on the fourm all day, on and off.(seeing as though i have no life.)im on HTGTH for a few minutes each day. id consider myself pretty dedicated, and i also have gotten everything ready for the show(air travel, no hotel-cant afford it)

Yeah, I've got no life too. :lol: I usually check in everyday, but it's easy for me to do at work because there are slow periods and I'm in front of the computer all day anyways.

No hotel for me either. It'll be a drive down (10 hours or so) and then right back up after the concert. That is if I can get time off work, which probably won't happen. So even if there is a pre-sale I will likely miss out. Oh well, I'll give it a shot...if I can't make it then I can't make it. One thing I don't wanna do is jeopardize my job. What with bills and shit to pay each month.

They got those in malls where I live too. I think you can get tickets from those outlets, but they probably have to compete with everyone else anyways. There's probably one inventory of tickets for TM for each show and when they are gone they are gone. I don't think there's an advantage doing it but you should probably ask them because I'm not sure how it works.

30% - 2 free tickets GA

40% - 1 free ticket GA

Yeah, I've got no life too. :lol: I usually check in everyday, but it's easy for me to do at work because there are slow periods and I'm in front of the computer all day anyways.

No hotel for me either. It'll be a drive down (10 hours or so) and then right back up after the concert. That is if I can get time off work, which probably won't happen. So even if there is a pre-sale I will likely miss out. Oh well, I'll give it a shot...if I can't make it then I can't make it. One thing I don't wanna do is jeopardize my job. What with bills and shit to pay each month.

true, my biggest problem is that i dont have money to screw around with, so me and the person who got me into GNR are taking a early plane from Buffaol to NYC on the 17th, getting to the Hammerstein Ballroom, and hopefully get up front.then after the show, we will get back to the airport for our flight out. my biggest problem is he has the flights booked, so im expecting tickets to the show on the 17th. if we dont get them, we are fucked.

what do you guys think is a realistic number of G'n'R fan board members who would sign up for this pre-sale list?

and, as a follow-up, on average, how many tickets per member?

i would estimate about 1000 members total and 2 per.

im not sure but those numbers scared me, heh, im shitting bricks right now, not like i wasnt before lol

Edited by fridayfan13

what do you guys think is a realistic number of G'n'R fan board members who would sign up for this pre-sale list?

and, as a follow-up, on average, how many tickets per member?

i would estimate about 1000 members total and 2 per.

im not sure but those numbers scared me, heh, im shitting bricks right now, not like i wasnt before lol

yes... but I was saying in IN TOTAL. So, spread that out over two nights and you have about 1,000 tickets taken up per night by G'n'R board members.

what do you guys think?

keep on dreaming... :rofl-lol:

they'd give it to HTGTH first cuz they're a sanctuary forum....

secondly... most of the time when bands do pre-sales..it's cuz it takes money to join their club...

It will be done fairly. It's about GN'R, not the individual forums.

keep on dreaming... :rofl-lol:

they'd give it to HTGTH first cuz they're a sanctuary forum....

secondly... most of the time when bands do pre-sales..it's cuz it takes money to join their club...

It will be done fairly. It's about GN'R, not the individual forums.

thanks, that was starting to scare me also.

you realize how funny this would all be?

it'd be like a family reunion only nobody knows one another...

we should all like wear nametags with our "screennames" on them.

the conversations would be similar to:

"heyyyy, darknemus, whats up!?"

"yo axlsgurl, how you been?"

should be entertaining if this works out...

yeah could be fun

yeah could be fun

hold on ssiscool... you flying in from england to the NYC show???

'cause I'm planning on hittin' up this NYC show AND flying over to Donnington possibly

It'd be good for people to meet each other

You'd all share a common interest

30% - 2 free tickets GA

40% - 1 free ticket GA

true, my biggest problem is that i dont have money to screw around with, so me and the person who got me into GNR are taking a early plane from Buffaol to NYC on the 17th, getting to the Hammerstein Ballroom, and hopefully get up front.then after the show, we will get back to the airport for our flight out. my biggest problem is he has the flights booked, so im expecting tickets to the show on the 17th. if we dont get them, we are fucked.

Dude, DO not book a flight until u have a ticket. Odds are you won't get one. You are crazy to book a flight without a ticket. later