MGNRFORUM.com PreSale for NYC ??

gmsugaree

I will attend BOTH shows, see ya'll there at the gigs! \

Anyone have any video gear?

Gunsguy

:rolleyes:

Sounds so thankful. "You can buy tickets from pre-sell" "Yay, who's gonna tape it!!"

Edit: I want it to be recorded though :ph34r:

Edited by Wando

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will attend BOTH shows, see ya'll there at the gigs! \

Anyone have any video gear?

Gunsguy

How bout you spare a ticket for me. Anyone else wanna help get me a ticket?

I'm willing to give u a free eye exam and contact lenses..........hey i'm desperate here.

IF I GET EXTRA'S (Big If!) I would sell themAT FACE VALUE to members of the forums... anyone who sells them for more is a fucking douch!

Gunsguy

my best guess is that this presale in the form of a password. im curious about who will give the password out, because they should have a list of people who need the tickets most(like me who has already booked flights). wow, i just realised that i am getting desperate for information. oh well, stress sucks.

my best guess is that this presale in the form of a password. im curious about who will give the password out, because they should have a list of people who need the tickets most(like me who has already booked flights). wow, i just realised that i am getting desperate for information. oh well, stress sucks.

well you sir would be really stupid to have already booked a flight, considering I can guarentee you aint getting a tickit, stupidity is not the responsibilty of the mods or management, that my friend is solely yours...

Gunsguy

well you sir would be really stupid to have already booked a flight, considering I can guarentee you aint getting a tickit, stupidity is not the responsibilty of the mods or management, that my friend is solely yours...

Gunsguy

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: oh shoot... OWNED

haha nice one gunsguy...i was gonna say something of the sort..

Gunsguy

Well, that's not very nice GG. :(

How do you know he won't get a ticket?

I admit it isn't wise to book a flight before you have ticket, but I can understand his enthusiasm. Good luck Fridayfan. Hope you get a ticket.

Yes, I've already booked the flight. I've already decided that, regardless of cost, I'm getting a ticket - so I'm not worried about it. Now with Sanctuary probably doing a fan forum pre-sale for all of us, I'm that much more certain, anyway.

-darknemus

I'm just hoping no one shares the presale info w/non members. We've stuck with this band for years, through the rumors, the tour (I was at MSG - amazing), the leaks, and now the new tour and warmup gigs. We deserve this, not the scalpers and fairweather fans. I am surprised and proud that Merck is looking into taking care of us true, fulltime fans.

That being said, hope to see some of you there. I think it's time to break out the '02 Tour shirt...May 17th can't come soon enough.

Here's hoping for a successful presale! rock3

Yes, I've already booked the flight. I've already decided that, regardless of cost, I'm getting a ticket - so I'm not worried about it. Now with Sanctuary probably doing a fan forum pre-sale for all of us, I'm that much more certain, anyway.

-darknemus

ah, my biggets problem is cost. me and my friend are basically gathering up every penny to be able to go. if the tickets cost any more, im really fucked.

sorry if i came off a bit harse but come on, there are 15000 members of this board and thousands on others, theere is only 2500 per show allowed in. see my point? Yes I agree I hope he gets a ticket, but if he don't I don't wanna hear about it the day after about having spent all this money and no gn'r! I for one will be there, camera in tow...

You going to Madison?

GUnsguy

I'm just hoping no one shares the presale info w/non members. We've stuck with this band for years, through the rumors, the tour (I was at MSG - amazing), the leaks, and now the new tour and warmup gigs. We deserve this, not the scalpers and fairweather fans. I am surprised and proud that Merck is looking into taking care of us true, fulltime fans.

That being said, hope to see some of you there. I think it's time to break out the '02 Tour shirt...May 17th can't come soon enough.

Best first post ever :krider: :rolleyes:

Gunsguy

Tickets shouldnt be that expensive, where are u flying from Fridayfan? maybe travel by bus or something is cheaper, train maybe

well, we looked into driving costs, bus costs, stuff like that. we found that flying is the best option. the plan is to fly in on the 17th, early in the morning, camp out by the doors, get in and have a good place to stand, then go back to the airport and wait for our flight out.

oh, almost forgot, im flying out of buffalo, NY. i live about 2 hours from buffalo.

Tickets shouldnt be that expensive, where are u flying from Fridayfan? maybe travel by bus or something is cheaper, train maybe

well, we looked into driving costs, bus costs, stuff like that. we found that flying is the best option. the plan is to fly in on the 17th, early in the morning, camp out by the doors, get in and have a good place to stand, then go back to the airport and wait for our flight out.

oh, almost forgot, im flying out of buffalo, NY. i live about 2 hours from buffalo.

driving would be cheapist, its only about 7-8 hours away.... but flight is faster(hopefully) although you could get tied up in security, or worse the flight gets delayed? I prefer to drive that way , for the most part I am in control of when i get there...

Gunsguy

Best first post ever :krider: :rolleyes:

Gunsguy

isnt that assuming they have the presale?? :rolleyes:

driving would be cheapist, its only about 7-8 hours away.... but flight is faster(hopefully) although you could get tied up in security, or worse the flight gets delayed? I prefer to drive that way , for the most part I am in control of when i get there...

Gunsguy

my friends biggest concern was gas prices, and also, we wouldnt want to drive right back right after, meaning we would need a hotel, and at this point, that is impossiable. right now neither of us can really afford it, but we cant give up this oppertunity to see GNR. the way i see it, what if the tour fails again? i know i would never forgive myself for missing out on seeing Guns.(im still pissed i couldnt get to the Queen and Paul Rodgers show in buffalo in March.)

Yeah, with the amount Merck gets bashed he doesn't have to do this for us. Kudos to him for trying, whether he can pull it off or not.

your right, gas prices are a bitch, and driving back from the show is a pain , you would most likely make it home during the morning time. Flying is best, I guess the only worry if for u to get a ticket, now, in the event that they are not availible do u plan to purchase some off ebay or from a scalper?