Will Original line-up play in NY in May???

Carne_asaDA

Some of you never quit.

Or learn. Yeah, that's it.

Some of you never learn.

Look, some of you doubters really need to listen to reason. I'm not one who WANTS a reunion. But this would make sense. We KNOW that Tommy is working with The Replacements and/or Soul Asylum right now. We know that Matt and Duff are in NY. It's just speculation.

But if not, do you think that Axl would let Slash, Duff, and the rest into the venue this time??

Yes. If not, it would mean that Axl is ashamed of his new band.

Or he's just being his usual charming self. :lol:

Though in his defense, I wonder if he would want to have those guys there and take attention away from the new guys. Because it invariably would.

Imagind David Lee Roth sitting front row at a Van Halen concert. That right there becomes bigger than the show itself.

But if not, do you think that Axl would let Slash, Duff, and the rest into the venue this time??

Yes. If not, it would mean that Axl is ashamed of his new band.

Or he's just being his usual charming self. :lol:

Though in his defense, I wonder if he would want to have those guys there and take attention away from the new guys. Because it invariably would.

Imagind David Lee Roth sitting front row at a Van Halen concert. That right there becomes bigger than the show itself.

I'm pretty sure that if they were there, they wouldn't be in the crowd. They'd be backstage. Matt drinking a cocktail, Duff drinking O'douls. And Slash sneaking into the catering room to pig out on the cheese and crackers feeding his face and having gas later.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Some of you never quit.

Or learn. Yeah, that's it.

Some of you never learn.

Look, some of you doubters really need to listen to reason. I'm not one who WANTS a reunion. But this would make sense. We KNOW that Tommy is working with The Replacements and/or Soul Asylum right now. We know that Matt and Duff are in NY. It's just speculation.

No, it makes NO sense.

Matt said himself he saw Axl for the first time in 6 years the other day. Yet when were these tour dates lined up for the summer?

Matt said himself he saw Axl for the first time in 6 years the other day.

This is done a lot, it's a P.R. move to keep it a suprise.

Yet when were these tour dates lined up for the summer?

I'm not putting too much stock in it, but it does fuel the fire that's been going on for months now. Where has the Merck denial been??

Funny how Duff and Matt are in NY right now. Stinson's working with the Replacements and Soul Asylum. This is a small venue. Could be a Ritz type of show.

No and no.

Funny how Duff and Matt are in NY right now. Stinson's working with the Replacements and Soul Asylum. This is a small venue. Could be a Ritz type of show.

No and no.

Well Ok then. :rolleyes:

soul asylum have no dates in may, infact there last show between now and july is tonight. and anyway tommy already said that for the few dates that do clash which are in july he will be with GnR.

Edited by snakepit_uk

that GNR will appear on Saturday Night Live, the same week they're doing their tuneup gig in new york? It would make sense to me if they did. It would be great publicity, and if they're in town already, why not. anybody else agree?