Enjoy the moment!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

I will be clicking and dialing like a madman at 10am on 4/21, I need those tics!

GREAT POST Dr. GOAB................

me? gonna be watching all the "insider wanna bes" try and sneak backstage.....From MY vantage point!!!

did you know auf Deutsch...Rock Am Ringin is selling GET IN THE RING TOUR SHIRTS???

got emailed german fan site..........

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

Will Warchild be in attendance?

You Better Believe it...........I'll be the loud obnoxious Hellraiser with the attitude.......

watching ALL the naysayers fall with one vast SWOOP..........

warm fuzzy feeling inside

That Goddamn WARCHILD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be clicking and dialing like a madman at 10am on 4/21, I need those tics!

me? gonna be watching all the "insider wanna bes" try and sneak backstage.....From MY vantage point!!!

did you know auf Deutsch...Rock Am Ringin is selling GET IN THE RING TOUR SHIRTS???

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

You Better Believe it...........I'll be the loud obnoxious Hellraiser with the attitude.......

That Goddamn WARCHILD

I am gonna be at 5/15 show warchild

I'l be the one flashing my tits to Axl :wub:

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

That Goddamn WARCHILD

Say hi to Kaneda for me - give him the name of a good tailer :rofl-lol:

Stay calm, even if he is heckling

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

That Goddamn WARCHILD

CALM MY ASS......and personally I don't think the piss-ant has the Testicular fortitude to heckle.........

going to any overseas shows GOAB?? I got my bags packed, my ass in gear, my passport up to date

and a packable portable. indestructable? Laptop..................

REGARDS!!! KUDOS!!!

that goddamn warchild

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

That Goddamn WARCHILD

CALM MY ASS......and personally I don't think the piss-ant has the Testicular fortitude to heckle.........

going to any overseas shows GOAB?? I got my bags packed, my ass in gear, my passport up to date

and a packable portable. indestructable? Laptop..................

REGARDS!!! KUDOS!!!

that goddamn warchild

I will be at Download and any other shows i can get to - exams may prevent some but im doing my best.

Big crate of bear and a load of GOAB attitude

Download won't know whats hit it - GOAB the first person given a GnR misconduct order?

You fucking better believe it - where did i leave my leather trousers and bandana? :rofl-lol:

I just want to say enjoy the next few months and possibly years rock3

Guns N Roses in any form is without doubt one of the most kick ass bands and Axl is a rock god.

We have been patient and we have been mocked by other fans for our love of GnR, we have suffered, we have waited and now it appears Axl is ready to reclaim his place at the top.GnR fans are unique, we have days where we lose faith but the very next day we are here and ready to keep going.Guns are back baby and they are gonna fucking rock.To those who get to see them this summer im really happy for you and i know you will love it.I can't wait to see these fuckers at Download rock3rock3rock3

Moment of over excitedness over and back to normal rock1

Excellent post! rock1

You can always count on Dr. GOAB to have his head on straight! :krider:

aufweidersein!

That Goddamned warchild

That Goddamn WARCHILD

I am gonna be at 5/15 show warchild

I'l be the one flashing my tits to Axl :wub:

DAMN BABY.........thought those were PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!!!! :wub:

that damnnable WARchild

HIYA SANTANA......Didn't see you...........

Dr. Goab did make an excellent post!!!

Ice, Ice, Baby

that Dammned WArchild

Not to be an ass, but i still remember the year 02.......... everybody was thinking GNR is finaly back...... do i need to say more??.

Lets pray to who ever is up ther, that this is finaly it rock3

Not to be an ass, but i still remember the year 02.......... everybody was thinking GNR is finaly back...... do i need to say more??.

Lets pray to who ever is up ther, that this is finaly it rock3

yeah lets hope this is it

Guns N Roses in any form is without doubt one of the most kick ass bands and Axl is a rock god.

We have been patient and we have been mocked by other fans for our love of GnR, we have suffered, we have waited and now it appears Axl is ready to reclaim his place at the top.GnR fans are unique, we have days where we lose faith but the very next day we are here and ready to keep going.Guns are back baby and they are gonna fucking rock.To those who get to see them this summer im really happy for you and i know you will love it.I can't wait to see these fuckers at Download rock3rock3rock3

What a post man! Fuck yeah, we deserve this! I've given up half my life to Ax!!

Guns N' Roses isnt back dude, but Axl is.

Great post, GET OFF AXLS BACK! rock3

Finally, Guns N' Roses are back, and hopefully this time everything will go well.

Well im sure it will say Guns N Roses on the tickets so that will do for me ;)

Well im sure it will say Guns N Roses on the tickets so that will do for me ;)

Whatever floats your boat :rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up.. this isn't the "is this band GNR thread". If you don't like GNR now you should go fuck yourself and fuck off to the fucking VR board.

:rolleyes: Get a grip.

Shut the fuck up.. this isn't the "is this band GNR thread". If you don't like GNR now you should go fuck yourself and fuck off to the fucking VR board.

Kiss my ass, all I said is GNR isnt back. Am I wrong?

AXL IS GUNS N' ROSES.......

HE is always been and HE will be till the bitter end..........

No bullshit dude...even Gibly admitted it in 1992 by saying:"If AXL was the nicest, quietest guy in the world we'd never sell any records"......or had you forgot about it?

AXL IS GUNS N' ROSES.......

HE is always been and HE will be till the bitter end..........

No bullshit dude...even Gibly admitted it in 1992 by saying:"If AXL was the nicest, quietest guy in the world we'd never sell any records"......or had you forgot about it?

So What?

Kiss my ass, all I said is GNR isnt back. Am I wrong?

obviously you are very mistaken. and you are on a GNR fanboard.

It all started by axl making an announcement of Chinese Democracy

couple of months later, he dissapeared from the music industry.

5 years later he starts showing up, but before he does, VR Make it to the scene.

One year later, WORLD TOUR ANNOUNCED BUT NO ALBUM DATE.

Album goes downhill, gets cancelled.

One year later, GNR Turn up at the mtv awards, ok but kinda "out of breath" feeling.

FOUR YEARS ON FROM THAT MOMENT.

We Maybe getting a repeat or we maybe getting the final chapter(of the wait)

you may not believe it but it proberly could be IT.

Share your thoughts about this, share what youve done over the years and shit

etc