NYC Who is Going, Chance of getting tickets, and just general exicitement

damiandoerr

I live 90 minutes from NYC and iam fucking in total disbelief. I joined the Air Force 2 years ago and always knew it was destiny to live in New Jersey . I have seen U2 six times in NYC and now GNR and I cross paths. Who out there is besides themselves with the annoucement of these concerts. My mind is rushing like crazy .The effect Axl Rose had on my life cannot be quantified. Inever even cared if Chinese D came out cause igot everthing i ever needed from the man,but then the leaks came then the concerts,thenNYC.FUck this is a total rant,but if anyone understands this I love you too. I would like to meet up with anybody who knows in there hearts that they are going and nothing will stop them ,except for death. Iam worried that chance of getting tickets from ticketmaster are quite slim considering the capacity of the venue. So i fear that ebay will be my only chance.Well .......................

Huge GNR fan myslef , also live in Jersey (Ocean County) , will do anything to go to the show no matter what the price is or what I have to do or whatever it takes I wanna go , I have been waiting a long time to see GnR , this might be one of my last only chances , im 18 but I don't drive but still would do anything to go , gimme a ring sometime and we'll figure shit out . (732) 330-7440

Guest JohnUlmer

I live a few hours away. I'd make the journey if I could, but I'm not sure it'll happen. I don't think I'd even get tickets. But I'm going to try.

Guest JohnUlmer
I'll be there for at least the Monday show. Possibly the Wednesday one, as well. Flying in either Sat or Sun, depending on my workload that weekend.

-darknemus

He'd better not cancel. I would die. :no:

To the guy who left his phone number for me i will hit you up around that time. I think it would be cool if all of us diehards who either live near this show or will make it there somehow hook up. Something in our past draws us to Axl and we should share this day together it might sound out there to some ,but i want to share this with someone and my girl just doesnt get it.

Guest JohnUlmer

People should go with signs that read "MEMBER OF MYGNRFORUM" and then a picture of Kaneda with the words "THIS MAN HATES AXL ROSE AND MAY BE A TERRORIST, IF YOU SEE HIM ATTACK HIM".

Guest JohnUlmer
I work 15 blocks away from the hammerstein so if i can get tickets for either show i'll be there. Ticketmaster i think will be impossible but ticket brokers and ebay will work.

You don't think Ticketmaster will have any if you're sitting there and click "order" at exactly 10? Do they really sell that fast?

I work 15 blocks away from the hammerstein so if i can get tickets for either show i'll be there. Ticketmaster i think will be impossible but ticket brokers and ebay will work.

You don't think Ticketmaster will have any if you're sitting there and click "order" at exactly 10? Do they really sell that fast?

Yes, they do.