How much will NYC tickets be on ebay?

damiandoerr

Consider all the factors 1.these shows are the only confirmed US shows 2.The shows are in the biggest city in the world 3.The seating capacity of the venue is 3700 4.Ticket brokers have programs to hack ticketmaster ,so that probably reduces the amount of availble tickets to 3400. 5. This is going to be the last time you will see GNR in a small place which gives these shows an intamacy that will make these shows something that cannot be missed. Shit there are plenty of other factors too. So the question is how much will ticktes be on Ebay. I think they could go for as much as $300-500. Does anybody think that this is to much and who is willing to part with this type of cash. I know that come hell or high water i will be there even ifi have to sell a kidney.

Edited by damiandoerr

Consider all the factors 1.these shows are the only confirmed US shows 2.The shows are in the biggest city in the world 3.The seating capacity of the venue is 3700 4.Ticket brokers have programs to hack ticketmaster ,so that probably reduces the amount of availble tickets to 3400. 5. This is going to be the last time you will see GNR in a small place which gives these shows an intamacy that will make these shows something that cannot be missed. Shit there are plenty of other factors too. So the question is how much will ticktes be on Ebay. I think they could go for as much as $300-500. Does anybody think that this is to much and who is willing to part with this type of cash. I know that come hell or high water i will be there even ifi have to sell a kidney.

1. Richard Fortus has already confirmed there will be a US tour in september, it's only a question of where and when so don't sweat it.

2. NYC is not the biggest city in the world but i take your point.

3. correct

4. Do they? How do you derive this figure??

5. I doubt it. There will be other club shows this year in London UK and possibly the US too. Count on it.

Although i agree that these shows in NYC will easily sell out there is no guarantee that G'n'R will perform at the level they did on the '92-93 tour. :book:

Edited by Rattlesnake Suitcase

Ebay will be expensive. I paid well over 500 for 2 tickets to U2 in atlanta and it was a much larger venue. but, id have to say, im to a point of money being no object. I've been to 137 concerts in my life and have yet to see my favorite band GNR.

Ebay can suck my dick! They should stop these fucking assholes from making money on tickets. I am tired of this shit. How many times did I buy $17 wheelchair seats at Yankee Stadium for $100+ a pair. It is bullshit. Fuck the brokers! They should have no legitimate right to them. They are for fans, not assholes! I am sure they will limit us to one show, and two tickets. I will get what I can. But of course, there is a lot of underlying bullshit intertwined. There will be much less than 3700 seats available for each of these shows. That is the truth.

Ebay can suck my dick! They should stop these fucking assholes from making money on tickets. I am tired of this shit. How many times did I buy $17 wheelchair seats at Yankee Stadium for $100+ a pair. It is bullshit. Fuck the brokers! They should have no legitimate right to them. They are for fans, not assholes! I am sure they will limit us to one show, and two tickets. I will get what I can. But of course, there is a lot of underlying bullshit intertwined. There will be much less than 3700 seats available for each of these shows. That is the truth.

Sellers wont be allowed to sell tickets for more than 120% of the face value for that event on eBay. So they'll be just $15 more.

Ebay will be expensive. I paid well over 500 for 2 tickets to U2 in atlanta and it was a much larger venue. but, id have to say, im to a point of money being no object. I've been to 137 concerts in my life and have yet to see my favorite band GNR.

how the hell do you know you been to exactly 137 concerts in your life?!

Sellers wont be allowed to sell tickets for more than 120% of the face value for that event on eBay. So they'll be just $15 more.

Yeah, and ebay also says they won't allow bootlegs to be sold. :rolleyes:

One dude had the idea of a pre-sell for members of mygnrforum. Add the members of the other popular GN'R forums (to be fair) and it's an amazing idea. Is it something we could pull off? I dunno. But they should do it. Ensure that the place is filled with hardcore fans. Not some assholes who just want to be seen at the gig and have the cash to throw around for things they don't even really care for.

One dude had the idea of a pre-sell for members of mygnrforum. Add the members of the other popular GN'R forums (to be fair) and it's an amazing idea. Is it something we could pull off? I dunno. But they should do it. Ensure that the place is filled with hardcore fans. Not some assholes who just want to be seen at the gig and have the cash to throw around for things they don't even really care for.

then bid $5000 on them and refuse to pay more than whats allowed by the law

then bid $5000 on them and refuse to pay more than whats allowed by the law

Ain't a bad idea.

You obviously never bought tickets on Ebay. Do you know how it works? Well, when you are selling there is a section that comes up and asks you how much the FACE VALUE is, they base the final high bid price on what the seller writes. EVERYONE bullshits. Some do it to such a degree you would not believe in a million years. Another way, is to sell the tickets with an arbitrary piece of merchandise. So the price could theoretically go infinitly high.

Has this gig actually been confirmed yet? :huh:

Haha, can't stop laughing :lol:

All you people who think it's bullshit that GN'R do ANYTHING, like new singles etc, then this comes up, and your all over it :P Any word from the GN'R management? Pssh, won't believe shit till I hear something official, none of this crap from random websites trying to get publicity.

Has this gig actually been confirmed yet? :huh:

Haha, can't stop laughing :lol:

All you people who think it's bullshit that GN'R do ANYTHING, like new singles etc, then this comes up, and your all over it :P Any word from the GN'R management? Pssh, won't believe shit till I hear something official, none of this crap from random websites trying to get publicity.

Yes, it has been....Ticketmaster.com, MTV News, the fuckin concert hall it's being held at.....where have you been all day? You probably don't think the European tour has been confirmed either huh?

Buyin' a ticket off of ticketmaster: $63.00

The plane ticket to get there: $200.00

Enyoin' Guns n Roses before everyone else in Europe: Priceless

J.Walker

those NYC dates are before europe

Yeah that's what he said "Enjoyin' GN'R BEFORE everyone in Europe".

Edited by f**k_your_enemy

I have a scrapbook of all the ticketstubs and flyers promoting shows that I have been to dating back to my first concert, Cinderella, with Winger opening for them.

Another way, is to sell the tickets with an arbitrary piece of merchandise. So the price could theoretically go infinitly high.

Thats exactly right. They do the same thing with southwest rapid rewards tickets. You buy the drink coupons, and the airline tickets are free. There are ways around them. As bad as this is going to sound, we are diehard GNR fans are the only ones that IMHO are willing to pay the top ebay dollar for these tickets. So, what we should do is not bid on these tickets on Ebay, wait until the last minute on these auctions and then bid on the tickets while the price is still low. That way we are not sitting there bidding against each other the days before the auction ends, meanwhile driving the price up.