gnr to play lousiana?

TeeJay410

If Gnr play in the US and then make it to lisbon in a matter of hours, that'll be amazing, i can't see it happen

I hope that gnr come to manchester this july

and me i bet x_estranged_x would want them too aswell.

Yeah Axl wants to preview the album to a bunch of inbread hicks. Chinese Democracy starts now, "Yee Haw Muthefuckers".

"inbread hicks"? FUCK YOU! :fuckyou: people think of the south like it's still 1896 or something. THAT IS PURE FUCKING IGNORANCE ON YOUR PART!

FuckYou2.jpg

As much as I want to believe that Axl is playing Lafayette, I just don't see it happening. By the way, they do have a great horsetrack a little ways outside of Lafayette, in Opelousas. Don't get me wrong, I'm from Mississippi and I'd love to be able to fly home, see my family, and GNR at the same time. I really think New York has been the most believable warm up gigs.

To all the true gnr fans like us i just called chad from the venue and he said it was a scam under david goldstein who wrote the book on gnr and was also their manager chad said he is very pissed off and he told me that he will do the best he can for a press release and he hopes to reschedule a confirmed date with axl sorry guys this sucks i may be a newbie but i would not lie to all the gnr fans who stuck around all this time