Best Rock Band In The World (As of Right Now)

BIGHURT35DH

Best Rock Band In The World  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Avenged Sevenfold rock3rock4

Wasn't that one of the two shitbands that opened for GNR last year? I hope I never hear them again, because they was some of the worst bands I've ever heard. Especially the one that played first in Stockholm.

If you mean like, new bands. and not bands who still are around from 60s/70s/80s/90s.

I go with Papa Roach

Papa Roach were around in the early 90s.

But they only got famous after Infest was released in 2000. Everything before that was self-released.

Sure, but they were still around.

Avenged Sevenfold rock3rock4

Wasn't that one of the two shitbands that opened for GNR last year? I hope I never hear them again, because they was some of the worst bands I've ever heard. Especially the one that played first in Stockholm.

Yeah they opened for Guns in Stockholm (and sucked), but they were the second band (first being Bullet For My Valentine).

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Avenged Sevenfold

Yeah they opened for Guns in Stockholm (and sucked), but they were the second band (first being Bullet For My Valentine).

Yeah, now I remember. I think I was highly disturbed by that I thought that the singer in one of the bands was so corny, acting like the dolt in Limp Bizkit (cant remember his name). Don't remember if it was from the first or the second band, but it doesn't really matters no more. Besides, both sucked anyways. :P

EDIT: I think the singer I thought was disturbing had a cap, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Avenged Sevenfold

Yeah, now I remember. I think I was highly disturbed by that I thought that the singer in one of the bands was so corny, acting like the dolt in Limp Bizkit (cant remember his name). Don't remember if it was from the first or the second band, but it doesn't really matters no more. Besides, both sucked anyways. :P

EDIT: I think the singer I thought was disturbing had a cap, but I'm not sure.

For Bullet, the singer also played guitar. So I think you're thinking of Avenged Sevenfold.