If you love Axl you have baggage!

damiandoerr

To truly be a GNR diehard has nothing to do with the music it has to do with your life experiences. A GNR die hard has gone thru some kind of shit in there life that only Axl can express properly and sincenobody in music has been more real than Axl we attach ourselves. Who here can say that Axl has not changed there lives? So as i said we all have somekind of emotional baggage and it is truly enduring that a man that was once king of the world still cant cope with life any "better" than we can . Shit if Axl takes 15 years to make an album maybe there is hope that we heal ouselves too? Comments anybody?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To truly be a GNR diehard has nothing to do with the music it has to do with your life experiences. A GNR die hard has gone thru some kind of shit in there life that only Axl can express properly and sincenobody in music has been more real than Axl we attach ourselves. Who here can say that Axl has not changed there lives? So as i said we all have somekind of emotional baggage and it is truly enduring that a man that was once king of the world still cant cope with life any "better" than we can . Shit if Axl takes 15 years to make an album maybe there is hope that we heal ouselves too? Comments anybody?

if i understand this post then i totaly agree with you.

when im really down and shit like that its often only Axls lyrics i feel "understand" me and can cheer me upp

Can Bass, Treble, and Lyrics Heal a Wounded Soul ?...............

YES! and a whole HELL of a lot better than other methods, "Helpful" people, Parents, ETC.....Name it!

Sometimes the ones in Pain and Darkness understand each other well, and are drawn to the fire of

Self-Destruction, as surely as moths to a Flame...........

I NEVER expected to live TO 30......much less past it........Music Can save your life, even when you want to

end it..........

W.

SYD

Mine's supposed to be a carry on, but it wouldn't fit under the seat, so I had to check it, then they did a full search for a bomb and I flipped, but they let me on the plane anyway but lost my luggage.

No, wait, that was just a dream. I'm fine, but GnR is still my favorite band.

Mine's supposed to be a carry on, but it wouldn't fit under the seat, so I had to check it, then they did a full search for a bomb and I flipped, but they let me on the plane anyway but lost my luggage.

Your Luggage fits into a single suitcase?......wouldn't mention the "B" word anywhere NEAR an airport!!

Hope you have recovered from the full cavity search..........

KUDOS!

W.

Good and interesting post!

The great music, the lyrics.. I certainly can relate to it, most of all because of my baggage..

The way Axl sings :wub: , it just get to me.. (goose bumps hehe)..

Your Luggage fits into a single suitcase?......wouldn't mention the "B" word anywhere NEAR an airport!!

KUDOS!

W.

:rofl-lol: My little cousin did that last time we went on holiday

He was going round the airport shouting "BOOM!"

I´ve been a fan since I was a teenager and I can´t say Axl has changed my life but his music is a part of my life and especially November Rain means a lot to me. He didn´t change my life but thanx to him I started to appreciate and love rock´n´roll and at least in my eyes and the eyes of people who lived those years when GNR were on top of the world, although Axl was not the perfect exemple to follow some people could see lots of good things in him and he was considered as an exemple of fight. He fought against all the shit in his life and fought to be what he wanted to be, he started from the very beginning and became on top with the help of nobody but only his talent.

He´s a survivor and a true romantic and that explosive mixture is great and nobody can express it in his music and his lyrics like he does. :heart:

Edited by November_rain

Guest cherry_bomb
He´s a survivor and a true romantic and that explosive mixture is great and nobody can express it in his music and his lyrics like he does. :heart:

nicely put.

everyone has baggage though, thats just life.

Oh the burn!

Did someone say luggage...?

Ahem;LUGGAGE;cough...........got them little A's embroderied in place???

I need a computer case too.......this one looks like a man-purse, and I don't live anywhere near Broke-back

mountain..........

Ummmmm.......what is Mario doing to the Princess in your avatar? S & M?

Oh the burn!

I need a computer case too.......this one looks like a man-purse, and I don't live anywhere near Broke-back

mountain..........

Little bit of slap N' tickle you might say...

I´ve been a fan since I was a teenager and I can´t say Axl has changed my life but his music is a part of my life and especially November Rain means a lot to me. He didn´t change my life but thanx to him I started to appreciate and love rock´n´roll and at least in my eyes and the eyes of people who lived those years when GNR were on top of the world, although Axl was not the perfect exemple to follow some people could see lots of good things in him and he was considered as an exemple of fight. He fought against all the shit in his life and fought to be what he wanted to be, he started from the very beginning and became on top with the help of nobody but only his talent.

I can agree and relate to that. :)

Totally wrong place to post this..but I dont feel like startin' up a new thread..and this one was at the top..so...

What the hell happen'd to that T.W.A.T video thread...it was there...then like less then a minute later..it was gone. Weird...

J.Walker

I got to see it although I didn´t save it because I thought it was a fake. It was just a vid made by some fan with the song TWAT. Nice vid, but nothing important you´ve lost.

Oh the burn!

mountain..........

Little bit of slap N' tickle you might say...

Watch out...you'll end up in COURT...............

Women....can't live with em'.....Can't bury them in your back yard.......!!!!!!!

Later L.R.

LUGGAGE.............C'mon slice n' dice.....I have a few candidates...and formaldehyde

Watch out...you'll end up in COURT...............

Women....can't live with em'.....Can't bury them in your back yard.......!!!!!!!

Later L.R.

LUGGAGE.............C'mon slice n' dice.....I have a few candidates...and formaldehyde

I'm sharpening the knife my friend...

Kudos. You see Axl as a human being/person.

Good post.