If you love Axl you have baggage!

damiandoerr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I love the guy's talent. But let's face facts here - the man is a basket case.

And I say this a lifelong diehard fan. I don't buy the argument that in order to be a "true fan" of Axl's you have to selectively ignore things or not talk about his fuck-ups.

True fans, Diehards...

fans are fans. others imo are stalkers...

I love Axl more than you do blah blah fucking blah... etc etc

Baggage my ass. The only way you'll have baggage is if you are insanely and analy obsessed with Mr Rose. You yourself control that. Live your life have fun and stay a fan of GNR. Axl loves his fans... i dont think it matters if you're an obsessed die hard from 1986 or whatever or a fucking fan that heard the TWAT demo and became a GNR fan just this year...

bring on the tour AXL!

I think this is what everyone on this forum has in common. No one would bother to come here

if gnr didn't mean something more to them than a bunch of fun songs. Music is definately one of the greatest

healers of the soul and for me gnr and especially axl's music have really helped. His music has taught me, comforted me, entertained me, and healed me so much over time. I hope he realizes how many people he has helped. But maybe he doesn't care and just makes music for himself. Regardless, Axl's and gnr's music have had such great impact on so many people, whatever the reasons might be....

well said..

I used to be huge fan of Mr. Rose. I even made Kill Your Idols T-shirt by myself. It was handmade with paints :) The one and only weakness of this shirt was, it has laundry-phobia ;):lol:

And I'm gonna wear it during polish gig in June !!!

It'll be fucking awsome !!!!

Edited by Maro2