Axl Rose's Jacket in November Rain?

NBKNAS

I remember seeing someone wearing a jacket that looks exactly like it.. I want to know where the hell he got it!! lol.. I'm talking about the jacket in estranged I believe, when he enters the rainbow bar with stephanie seymour and such?

anyone knows where they sell sucha jacket? links? etc?

Edited by NBKNAS

I remember seeing someone wearing a jacket that looks exactly like it.. I want to know where the hell he got it!! lol.. I'm talking about the jacket in estranged I believe, when he enters the rainbow bar with stephanie seymour and such?

Dont you mean November Rain clip? ;)

duff21

duff21

err probably.. i'm talking about when they enter the rainbow bar with stephanie. slash, duff and matt already in there and he lights a cigarette for stephanie.. he's wearing a black leather jacket with a giant type of logo on the back. I'm not sure if its the same one that I saw, but they look awfully a like.

unless I am totally messing up the 3 videos and confusing everything.. lol i haven't watched these videos in such a long time

Edited by NBKNAS

duff21

err probably.. i'm talking about when they enter the rainbow bar with stephanie. slash, duff and matt already in there and he lights a cigarette for stephanie.. he's wearing a black leather jacket with a giant type of logo on the back. I'm not sure if its the same one that I saw, but they look awfully a like.

unless I am totally messing up the 3 videos and confusing everything.. lol i haven't watched these videos in such a long time

Yep its November Rain and no I know nothing about the jacket, it is badass though! rock3

duff21

Axl has cool jackets rock3

haha yeah especially...austrian ski jackets...

...but what would be more interestin'..i wonder if ya know..what the OP on his cap means..durin' this scene in the november rain video?...

...would be interestin' if anyone know...

...but what would be more interestin'..i wonder if ya know..what the OP on his cap means..durin' this scene in the november rain video?...

It says OPP. It's a rap song, it stands for Other Peoples Pussy. I forget the artist.

axlnew10ym.jpg

I thought that was the jacket you were talkin' about...

It says OPP. It's a rap song, it stands for Other Peoples Pussy. I forget the artist.

axlnew10ym.jpg

..u mean me?...no the austrian ski jacket...

...and the best is the real austrian mozart suit..(..november rain...)

..and u are wrong..OP..not OPP...

Edited by sixtus

axlnew10ym.jpg

what do they call this type of jacket?

axlnew10ym.jpg

what do they call this type of jacket?

Class 2 Swashbuckler Jacket