Old Pearl Jam vs Newer Pearl Jam

DCGNR

To me it's pretty simple. Old Pearl Jam ( up untill Vitalogy) was pretty brilliant

Newer Pearl Jam is fairly average, with the occasional decent song

I think they were on some serious drugs for their first 3 albums, and I recommend they get back to it......

I own four Pearl Jam albums: Ten, Vs., Vitalogy, and No Code. I love the first three, though Vs. and Vitalogy have some boring filler tracks. I could not get into No Code though, i bought it three months ago and have listened to it twice at the most. There are may be 2 or 3 really good songs but the rest kind of sucks. if thats what the rest of their albums are like than I wont get anymore Pearl Jam albums. So definitely older.

I own four Pearl Jam albums: Ten, Vs., Vitalogy, and No Code. I love the first three, though Vs. and Vitalogy have some boring filler tracks. I could not get into No Code though, i bought it three months ago and have listened to it twice at the most. There are may be 2 or 3 really good songs but the rest kind of sucks. if thats what the rest of their albums are like than I wont get anymore Pearl Jam albums. So definitely older.

No code is ok. I like the first half of it or so, but it does'nt compare to the first albums. Yeah, all of their newer ones sound somewhat similar, I like them, just don't love em'

Yield is my favorite album of theirs at the moment- it's f'n brilliant...brain of j. faithful, do the evolution, given to fly...all are awesome tracks.

that's mid-pearl jam i guess...i like them overall...can't wait til new album...gonna go see them on June 1st rock3