Maybe Robin will take over as lead guitarist for GNR

damiandoerr

i want Slash to fill that empty spot but then again i am only living the bands past, i heard a rumor that Axl was going to play guitar aswell as sing but i think that is BS, but i am sure that Axl and the band will find someone with great talent to fill the spot.

Oh my god iam so fucking tired of all this moaning and crying about S****. Slash has a empty spot to fill and that is inside Axl`s ass. Thers no way S**** would fit in the new GNR.

S**** is a enemy and a treath to everyone who is a fan of the new GNR. S**** is a media manipulator that wants to send Axl to hell after the trail if he had the chance. Just by writing S**** name you do shame on the new band. You add fuel for this nonsens roumurs to go on and on and damage the new GNR.

End of topic.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the last post i made everybody was in disagreement about who handled lead duties in 2002. Some people say Robin fucked up solos, others say he was the shit.I dont know which one is true . I do know that Buckethead gave GNR something mysteriuos and amazing. To me losing Buckethead was a serious blow to the evolution of this album and group. Can this band rebound without Bucket ,how important was he,and do you people really think Axl has lost his voice.I think the demos prove his voice is fine, but i know that if he did have plastic surgery on his nose that it would cause him to sing in a higher pitch. Well i all really want to know is who was king shit of 2002 Bucket or Robin ? And no this is not a fucking poll!

After the last post i made everybody was in disagreement about who handled lead duties in 2002. Some people say Robin fucked up solos, others say he was the shit.I dont know which one is true . I do know that Buckethead gave GNR something mysteriuos and amazing. To me losing Buckethead was a serious blow to the evolution of this album and group. Can this band rebound without Bucket ,how important was he,and do you people really think Axl has lost his voice.I think the demos prove his voice is fine, but i know that if he did have plastic surgery on his nose that it would cause him to sing in a higher pitch. Well i all really want to know is who was king shit of 2002 Bucket or Robin ? And no this is not a fucking poll!

wow.

this thread is even more inovative than the other one :rofl-lol:

P.S. if you are in new york, dont go to WTC on sept. 11th. I have a strange feeling something bad might happen. :o

LuckyST whatever . Man you are fucking out there i hope you show up at he nyc shows. I dont give one shit about SEPT 11th. Who the fuck is that picture you have anyways. I guess you were molested as a child cause that picture is quite a part of your mind.

LuckyST whatever . Man you are fucking out there i hope you show up at he nyc shows. I dont give one shit about SEPT 11th. Who the fuck is that picture you have anyways. I guess you were molested as a child cause that picture is quite a part of your mind.

man, you are really good at insults, please keep them coming they are quite entertaining :lol:

there's a better chance of me becoming the pope than going to the NYC show. And yes, I was molested as a child. I got raped few years ago. :fuckyou:

P.S. the guy in my avatar is Charles 'Lucky' Luciano. He started Murder, Inc., the assassination arm of the Mafia back in the 30s.

Your Avatar?Just using the avatar is fucking ridiculous. Lucky who ? What ever your association is with this clown is a telling sign of who you are .I would rather be out of the fucking loop than come here and project my unconcious bullshit on to other people. Well iam done ,like i said i love you people so you chill andclash boy i have no problem with you. This is supposed to be a community.STD UNLUCKY LOSER

Your Avatar?Just using the avatar is fucking ridiculous. Lucky who ? What ever your association is with this clown is a telling sign of who you are .I would rather be out of the fucking loop than come here and project my unconcious bullshit on to other people. Well iam done ,like i said i love you people so you chill andclash boy i have no problem with you. This is supposed to be a community.STD UNLUCKY LOSER

ha! that was freekin' awesome! Somebody make him do it again :rofl-lol:

rotfl. :rofl-lol: I actually laughed out loud.

Clashboy:)

Robin Fink as lead guitarist again? Hell no! Im still debating whether or not he should even be labeled a guitarist.

If he has been made to play any leads again, I hope he has been practising his ass off for the past 4 years. I doubt it though, the amount slop he displayed in 2002 has shown him to be very lazy. Far too lazy to put any effort into practising.

Also to the person who said he played the SCOM solo better than Slash- Are you fucking tone deaf? He ruined the greatest guitar solo in rock n' roll. Its all over the place with zero feel.

you 3 noobs cut it out,this isn't the place

true we shouldn't be harping on this guy, my apologies

(p.s bucketslash before you call someone a newb check out their join date ;) )

No worries

No worries

dosen't matter, your still a noob by mindset up to that statement

meaning no common curtousy,a newb trademark,

apologies though,

all good now?carry on with the THREAD TOPIC

No worries

dosen't matter, your still a noob by mindset up to that statement

meaning no common curtousy,a newb trademark,

apologies though,

all good now?carry on with the THREAD TOPIC

agreed - we cool, guess I just got carried away.

Robin Fink as lead guitarist again? Hell no! Im still debating whether or not he should even be labeled a guitarist.

If he has been made to play any leads again, I hope he has been practising his ass off for the past 4 years. I doubt it though, the amount slop he displayed in 2002 has shown him to be very lazy. Far too lazy to put any effort into practising.

Also to the person who said he played the SCOM solo better than Slash- Are you fucking tone deaf? He ruined the greatest guitar solo in rock n' roll. Its all over the place with zero feel.

There are some delusional people here who believe that supporting Axl requires discrediting Slash even with such outrageous statements as the one you mentioned. It just goes to show you how far some people will go to rewrite history and join the mob mentality. Pathetic.