Maybe Robin will take over as lead guitarist for GNR

damiandoerr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

i'd be willing to bet all my money on robin not being lead. trust me on this ;)

i'll take this bet right here and now

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

i'm a broke musician who has a total of zippo after paying this month's rent an hour ago

(but come friday we have a live show that should pay out pretty wll considering it's a festival)

Guest cherry_bomb

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

i'm a broke musician who has a total of zippo after paying this month's rent an hour ago

(but come friday we have a live show that should pay out pretty wll considering it's a festival)

well im a broke student who has the total of minus a lot, so i could do with the cash. i accept cheques. if youre festival pays well im sure we can come to some kind of agreement on the amount of what you owe

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

well im a broke student who has the total of minus a lot, so i could do with the cash. i accept cheques. if youre festival pays well im sure we can come to some kind of agreement on the amount of what you owe

alright,how about if i win you owe me a date, if you win.....(you decide)

Guest cherry_bomb

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

if i win i want cold hard cash!! nah its ok, i'll just settle for knowing that i was right all along :P

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

if i win i want cold hard cash!! nah its ok, i'll just settle for knowing that i was right all along :P

fine, just remember to be lookin real pretty for it :wub::wub::wub:

I hope you enjoy this date too :wub:

Guest cherry_bomb

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

you're gonna be flying solo dude!! if you wanted a date so bad, you could've just asked. no need to orchestrate this whole thing :P

be prepared to lose

fine by me!! what u got?

you're gonna be flying solo dude!! if you wanted a date so bad, you could've just asked. no need to orchestrate this whole thing :P

when finck starts playing sweet child,you better be "flying"into my arms

not to worry,i'll make the date good

People have brought up many times that Axl Rose isn't the 20 something year old he once was that could run and jump all over the place and never be out of key. He's older now.....

What I'm saying is, that couldn't Axl Rose infact be the replacement?

This way he wouldn't be expected to run and jump around, he could stand sit or whatever, and just play.

It's been years since Illusions, and Axl was learning to play the guitar back then. Surely in the time since then he could have learned to play the guitar damn good.

He's a musical genious, and why the hell not you know?

Perhaps Axl isn't going to play lead, perhaps someone else in the band is, like Finck, and Axl is just going to play rhythm. I think that this could explain why we have heard no word on the new guitarist, because no one new has joined the band.

It's crazy though not impossible. Not impossible, but certainly improbable.

As for not getting any word of who the new guy is, not sure I agree there. We've gotten lots of word that it could be Slash.

Whoever it is they aren't saying.