Maybe Robin will take over as lead guitarist for GNR

damiandoerr

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I wouldn't want to see Axl sacrafice his onstage behavior with a guitar... I mean, I'd like it either way (because Axl, to me, is like Christ- he can do no wrong...), but I'd rather see him jumping around and going nuts- which, in fact, he still can do... he did so on the 2002 tour and I predict he will do it again. The bottom line is Axl, despite what some may say about his physical build now, is in MUCH better shape today then he was in the 90s... He is 100 times healthier and more "fit" than he was on the Illusion tours...

AXL FUCKING ROSE, goddamnit... the man... I love him.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I wouldn't want to see Axl sacrafice his onstage behavior with a guitar... I mean, I'd like it either way (because Axl, to me, is like Christ- he can do no wrong...), but I'd rather see him jumping around and going nuts- which, in fact, he still can do... he did so on the 2002 tour and I predict he will do it again. The bottom line is Axl, despite what some may say about his physical build now, is in MUCH better shape today then he was in the 90s... He is 100 times healthier and more "fit" than he was on the Illusion tours...

Im sorry, could you please take axls dick out of your mouth so i can understand you?

The answer is no. Even if Axl has gotten good at the guitar, most GN'R songs don't have traditional lead/rhythm arrangements. Go back and listen to Appetite. Slash played the solos, but Izzy was doing a lot more than strumming chords. Playing at such a high level of proficiency, even if Axl has become that good at guitar, would seriously impair the attention he could give to vocals (AKA "Jimi Hendrix Syndrome").

Im sorry, could you please take axls dick out of your mouth so i can understand you?

Man this is a GNR-AXL fans forum, that kind of comment are not welcome here... so you can place your dick on your mouth. Asshole

and i love you for this post. :xmasssanta:

and i love you for this post. :xmasssanta:

Seconded!