John 5 cancels solo tour

mynameisjonas

' date='Apr 16 2006, 09:02 PM' post='1231833']

Anyone got any pics of this guy as he usually is?

JOHN 5 On tour with ROB ZOMBIE (2006) - At Virgin Megastore Times Square March 28th

vig7.jpg

vig6.jpg

57203933.jpg

Thanks man. A bit gothy but nothing extreme. His look ain't a deal breaker with me.

JOHN 5 On tour with ROB ZOMBIE (2006) - At Virgin Megastore Times Square March 28th

vig7.jpg

vig6.jpg

57203933.jpg

Thanks man. A bit gothy but nothing extreme. His look ain't a deal breaker with me.

a bit gothy? :rolleyes: oh brother what is with this forum and classifying everything as gothy

Edited by Gillian

vig7.jpg

vig6.jpg

57203933.jpg

a bit gothy? :rolleyes: oh brother what is with this forum and classifying everything as gothy

Well, it just looks that way to me. Like I said, it doesn't really bother me that much. If the band's image isn't a concern for you that's great, but some fans would prefer to see GN'R looking like GN'R. I'm one of them. I won't lose any sleep over their look, but I do have my preference. It's not the most important thing but but when watching a show or a video, that's a visual thing. So it is a factor, even if it's a relatively small one. Axl and Slash certainly played to it in the past...Axl with his frequent wardrobe changes, Slash with the top hat and cigarette.

His, Look would fit right in with Guns, if that's important to you. Not like he's wearing a KFC Bucket on his head or something. Plus, his most, 'Gothy' days came when he was playing with, 'Gothy' bands. He's hired out to play for a lot of bands and usually his image and playing adjust for what's needed. I can think of few players that are as good at that as him actually. I think that's exactly what guns needs too, someone to learn all the material that's already there and be good enough to add something to future material. John 5 is a serious player, he can cover a ton of different styles, has actual feel and emotion in the playing and is a down-to-earth, good attitude, hard working, professional player. I would give this the thumbs up. rock3

Edited by mcalldp