Who would you like to open for GNR

Diesel-Power

I'd personally dont care if anyone opens :P ...but look at the possibilities, Alice In Chains are kicking off their tour officially one night after the Wednesday night show, I think they'd be great. Maybe Avenged Sevenfold too, I may be wrong but arent they playing the ballroom a few days later? Most of us know Shadow is a HUGE GNR fan lol..what do you guys think? who would you like to see open for GnR?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd personally dont care if anyone opens :P ...but look at the possibilities, Alice In Chains are kicking off their tour officially one night after the Wednesday night show, I think they'd be great. Maybe Avenged Sevenfold too, I may be wrong but arent they playing the ballroom a few days later? Most of us know Shadow is a HUGE GNR fan lol..what do you guys think? who would you like to see open for GnR?

Velvet Revolver.

Velvet Revolver.

hahaha...thx for that..

..made me laugh real loud

..:) :)

How about nobody. When i saw Velvet Revolver ,no not VR but Velvet fucking Revolver, on Dec 30th and Dec 31st nobody opened up. Doesnt anybody here notice that nobody shits on Alice in Chains for touring without there lead singer. Shit everybody says that Axl is an asshole for carrying on the GNR title,but nobody says shit about Alice in Chains carrying on their name without all the original members. Fuck an opening band.Just GNR!