Taping NYC Shows?

insomniac

Everybody will be either eating their hat or their copy of Chinese Democrazy. It's perverse.

actually it depends on what comes out first

if cd's out first i'm eating cd when we get a bootleg

if the bootleg's out first i'm eating the bootleg when cd's out

wonder which'll taste better.....

probably cd will taste like kfc....

did anyone try the cellphone thing??

one person in attendance calls with their cellphone another one who is in his house with a mic connected to the computer and streams the "cellcert" (cell concert) to a group of people connected through a MSN conference.. I tried that for other concerts and it's pretty cool :) sometimes the audio quality is very good for a cellphone and it's LIVE

Edited by angel of music

Hammerstein is a warm gig(s) just like House of Blues, my guess is both NYC shows will be pro-shot recorded and released as a DVD later this year..

or it could be any upcoming show

here is why i think so...

Some months ago, a new gnr dvd was supposedly supposed to be released on 6/2/06 (Axls Birthday) the dvd was called "Guns N Roses Brodcasting Live" however, after the intended release date the DVD was not released for some reason, but it still around "not currently available"

so my guess is, we will get a live dvd of a show this year

Hammerstein is a warm gig(s) just like House of Blues, my guess is both NYC shows will be pro-shot recorded and released as a DVD later this year..

or it could be any upcoming show

here is why i think so...

Some months ago, a new gnr dvd was supposedly supposed to be released on 6/2/06 (Axls Birthday) the dvd was called "Guns N Roses Brodcasting Live" however, after the intended release date the DVD was not released for some reason, but it still around "not currently available"

so my guess is, we will get a live dvd of a show this year

..it seems like..u are an insider...(regardin' "GNR broadcasting live - the jungle dance")...

Hey. I only post every now and then but I was wondering if the word of them taping the show for one reason or another was fact that someone heard or just another rumor floating around. Also does anyone have any new info on the jo wiley thing. Although it monday and they said there would be some annoucement tuesday i was just wondering if anyone heard anyting new? peace.

I think the band will film the show. (or at least have a camera crew) since the live clips might be used in a upcoming music video. Or the gig will be kinda like the recording of November Rain. who knows.

And there will be some footage of the show for sure. At least some good audio.

Looking forward to it. And the new pics.

Photoshop :wub:

I think the band will film the show. (or at least have a camera crew) since the live clips might be used in a upcoming music video. Or the gig will be kinda like the recording of November Rain. who knows.

And there will be some footage of the show for sure. At least some good audio.

Looking forward to it. And the new pics.

Photoshop :wub:

I´m dying to hear that song live... :wub::heart:

I still havent got a bootleg of Leeds 2002 or was it 2001. I want that badly and Wembley 1991 with Mr. Izzy Stradlin'. Do they exist? I actually lost my Ritz 89 dvd as well. Or more correctly some girl stole it from me when I was passed out drunk. Hookers, you can't truss 'em.