Favorite Female Singer

BIGHURT35DH

Favorite Female Singer  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Madonna!!! rock3

She's the Queen of Pop...I :heart: her!!

I just saw a few hours ago the I'm going to tell you a secret documentary and i'm in shock,the Reinvention Tour was amazing!!She's always one step ahead from the others female singers..I love the way her spirituality comes across in her lyrics,that's amazing to me,and encourages me to be a better human being.

Her latest album is the proof of how great she can be after more of 20 years in the show business.. B)

Alanis Morrisette -- You Oughta Know has some mean vocals

I chose Madonna from the list, though Shakira is good too (When she sings in spanish that is).

Whoever sings in Ashlee Simpson's records, 'cause it isn't her I know.

Oh man I've got to kill myself right now.

everyone on that list sucks.

Anyway I wanted to vote, but I couldn't choose between Kelly Clarkson, and Kelly Clarkson. :(

I was going to say I was splitting my vote between Kelly Clarkson and Kelly Clarkson, but you beat me to it. Mariah is an incredible vocalist, but she's relying on too many rappers and such for my taste as far as her more recent music. Though you can't argue with the sales of Mimi.

Of the younger chicks, KC, Avril and Elan would be the favorites although I get the feeling Elan would not appreciate that company. But too bad. ;)

Shakira is interesting. I can't decide whether I like or hate her voice from the little I've heard.

God help anyone who chose Ashlee Simpson. :o Not even hot which is an even worse sin than her awful "singing"...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Madonna!!! rock3

She's the Queen of Pop...I :heart: her!!

I just saw a few hours ago the I'm going to tell you a secret documentary and i'm in shock,the Reinvention Tour was amazing!!She's always one step ahead from the others female singers..I love the way her spirituality comes across in her lyrics,that's amazing to me,and encourages me to be a better human being.

Her latest album is the proof of how great she can be after more of 20 years in the show business.. B)

My thoughts exactly , she is the deal , the confessions album proves (once again) that she is still well above anyone else .

Anyway I wanted to vote, but I couldn't choose between Kelly Clarkson, and Kelly Clarkson. :(

Of the younger chicks, KC, Avril and Elan would be the favorites although I get the feeling Elan would not appreciate that company. But too bad. ;)

I can't decipher if Elan doesn't want to be a star, or if she just has crap-ass management. Because 2 albums into her carreer she hasn't made a dent. And she should be a star.

I can't decipher if Elan doesn't want to be a star, or if she just has crap-ass management. Because 2 albums into her carreer she hasn't made a dent. And she should be a star.

She and her brother like to talk about how she signed with one of the major labels in her late teens but they only wanted her to sing "bubblegum" and she refused so they finally let her out of her contract. She is a major star in Latin America so maybe that's enough for her to keep her piece of mind and maintain artistic control/integrity over her music. But it's a huge tradeoff for her and her fans--I'd love to see her in concert, but she really doesn't tour here probably because of the lack of marketing and recognition.

It does show the shitty choice a young female singer would often have to make in today's industry. You're right, she should be a huge star and would be if she were willing to compromise...