If You Could Bring One Back

xxAmandaxx

Who would you bring back and why  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Freddie Mercury on the other poll so I say Bob Marley this time.

A brilliant musician in every way. So stoned out of his fuckin mind and still didn't die of drug use... Very sad. I would've loved to see more music from da rasta.

Don't you think his heart attack might have had something to do with smoking marijuana heavily every day?

Dude, he died of cancer.

Oh, OK I was wrong.

Pretty weird way to die, if you ask me. He refused to amputate the infected toe, because it was against the Rastafari to remove any bodyparts, and then he died of a brain tumour after the cancer had spread to the rest of his body.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy Mercury was the greatest singer in music history(my vote went to Freddie)

Kurt Cobain was filled with potential

John Lennon was the greatest song writer in music history

Jimi Hendrix because he was Jimi fucking Hendrix

and someone who isn't in music that I would want back...Andy Kaufman

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Jimi Hendrix!

Those who voted for Lennon are fools.

Nah, you are

I disagree big time my friend. I must have posted about this earlier, I don't want to explain again.

Jimi Hendrix!

Nah, you are

I disagree big time my friend. I must have posted about this earlier, I don't want to explain again.

For the first time I must say that we have very opposing views; I consider Lennon to be the greatest musician to have ever lived upon the soil of our beautiful planet. As much as I like Hendrix, he ain't got nothing against Lennon.

EDIT: Well, maybe ''nothing'' was a bit of an exaggeration. ''He didn't have a lot'' would be a more accurate way of describing it.

Edited by Gnar

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Jimi Hendrix!

Nah, you are

For the first time I must say that we have very opposing views; I consider Lennon to be the greatest musician to have ever lived upon the soil of our beautiful planet. As much as I like Hendrix, he ain't got nothing against Lennon.

EDIT: Well, maybe ''nothing'' was a bit of an exaggeration. ''He didn't have a lot'' would be a more accurate way of describing it.

He's alright :P .

Jimi Hendrix!

Nah, you are

I know. I'm just arguing about calling somebody a fool if he or her has a different point of view.

Me, I'd bring either both (Jimi and Lennon) or none. Jimi was on his peak, nothing like Voodoo Child had been done before, and John was my favourite musician.

I think the best person to bring back would be Buddy Holly. He experimented with different types of music before few others, and if he didn't die in that plane crash

His popularity really took a dive.

Shame his career never had a chance to take off.

Really though, dig up my defense of Hendrix, I think it was on the first page.

Well... I admit that Jimi is the most influencial guitarist of all time, but John is the most influencial musician. He changed the face of music, and god knows what he could've pulled off if he hadn't been killed.