Morrissey-Ringleader of the Tormentors

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I wasn't planning on getting it, especially since I don't even have The Smiths' debut, but my mother got it for me. It seems pretty good, nice to hear Visconti producing after all these years. Tony also connects this album with my Glam obsession, if only remotely.

Guest katie

yes, and apart from three songs on it...i was quite let down

i had heard 5 out of 5 from every review, and he has certainly grown and moved on from his guitary moans..but i was ex[ecting more

however, on the positive side...dear god please help me, in the future when all's well and life is a pigsty are amazing and beautiful

i still miss the skinny boy with NHS glasses and flowers in his pocket, but we all grow old don't we?

at least this one is more passionate

Thanks to one of Katie's frenzied myspace linkage sessions over msn ( :P ), I have heard the album, but I haven't picked it up yet. It doesn't seem to be a great departure from "You Are the Quarry", I was hoping for a bit of a more radical direction but it seemed nice enough. I might buy it next time I happen to be near a CD store.

i still miss the skinny boy with NHS glasses and flowers in his pocket, but we all grow old don't we?

at least this one is more passionate

Oh yes indeed. Now he's like an uncle

It does sort of feel strange, he was someone who always seemed to be able to relate to youth, and now he is old and (if you've heard the album) horny.

• 3 months later...