What is everyone most interested in regarding the May shows?

Kaneda

Well, atleast we should know who's in the band after the shows. :) ...we will probably get a hint of whoch Chineese Democracy songs they will play during the european tour. And ofcourse, if Axl's still manage to do a whole show.

But I don't think he will tell the audiance anythinh like a releasedate or so.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tossed a coin and it came up with HEADS so yes, he's going to reveal all the details.

just imagine if it had been tails.. :no:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I don't know WHAT I would have done... I put all sharp objects away beforehand just in case though.

good thinking ahead... guys..this is what u do when u flip coins that determine the outcome.... :o:P

Guys Guys Guys.

There will be some information before those shows even come. Imagine if guns went into that warm-up show with fans not knowing anything at all. that would mean that Axl would have to announce something about the album before the European tour even begins.

I'm gonna bet my ass that you will know more by tomorrow

Basically, you'll know a single release date before those warm-up shows, leaving the European tour to announce news of the album.

unless you get album news along with the single too, which would just leave Europe to preview some new material.

1. Who will be the lead guitarist?

Axl

2. What new songs will be played?

I am Axl, I hate Slash, Silkworms, Korean Democracy

3. How will Axl look/sound?

He'll have the same old braids and beard, and sound awesome

4. How many new songs will be played?

5. Will Axl allude to a release date?

No.

6. Will Chris Pittman do anything?

Chris Pittman is Gn'R

7. Will they let me in with a KFC bucket on my head?

No, they hate you

8. Will any illusions material be added to the song list?

Yes.

hahaha..thx sir sandman :)

Will Axl dedicate the song TWAT to Kaneda?

hahaha..or even the song..sweet child o' mine?...or at least "think about you"...

..the answers my friend...and so on...

Guys Guys Guys.

There will be some information before those shows even come. Imagine if guns went into that warm-up show with fans not knowing anything at all. that would mean that Axl would have to announce something about the album before the European tour even begins.

I'm gonna bet my ass that you will know more by tomorrow

Basically, you'll know a single release date before those warm-up shows, leaving the European tour to announce news of the album.

unless you get album news along with the single too, which would just leave Europe to preview some new material.

These are warm up shows, I don't see that the Guns camp will feel the need to add anything to these such as release dates and such. I think a single before the Euro dates is a must unless they are retarded. but then I can see those dates being played and still no CD drop date given either. It will ahve to be out before they tour the U.S. they can't support another large tour here without something new.

I think so. So even if you can't go to the shows, you can at least look forward to hearing lots of news after it's over. I doubt Axl will just blaze through all of the songs without commenting on anything. At the very least you'll know:

1. Who's in the band

2. What songs are likely to be on CD (as opposed to leaks and old live tracks that are being speculated on)

3. How the current lineup of the band sounds

4. What Axl has to say or rant about

Kaneda will be treated badly.....

I have the feeling that the people that will go to NYC are 70% forum fans..., so Axl may talk about a lot of forum Issues.

There is a picture of kaneda floating around, and I really belive that Axl & Merck are aware of who this guy is. :devil:

Kaneda will be treated badly.....

I have the feeling that the people that will go to NYC are 70% forum fans..., so Axl may talk about a lot of forum Issues.

There is a picture of kaneda floating around, and I really belive that Axl & Merck are aware of who this guy is. :devil:

..don't make him be scared...

..what's this fuckin' comment regardin' his picture?...useless...

...BUT...ref. 2 your last sentence:.....

.... :)

DO YOU GUYS THINK AXL WILL GIVE US SOME INFO DURING THE SHOWS.

I MEAN HE NEEDS TO GIVE US SOMETHING, OR ELSE ITS 2002 ALL OVER AGAIN

I merged your thread with an existing one on the same topic.

Please - everybody - use the search button - or even read the existing threads on the same page - before starting a new thread to make sure the topic hasn't already been posted.

Should probably keep a close eye on this site over the next week or two also:

http://www.gnronline.com/

For the greatest band in history that sure is a crappy website. Hey Axl, tell those nobs to get their finger out!

By God you are right Leigh Rok!....I say we boycott that mother......have a sit in, we have the powers, and

we have the numbers.....Five to One, one in five, no one here gets out alive!!!!.......

Ok.....warchild back.........

(Pssst Leigh Rok!......GOT THE PACKAGE........beautiful!!! The Luggage and the boots.......

the luggage handles seem somewhat "Priapic".......what "parts" were used to make the luggage handles, and

HOW did you "tan" the "hides"???? the little A's flattened out great! use a flatiron on them????? nice

embrodery work............is Airport security going to have a problem with this????)

Leigh Rok and I are taking over the world........scary thought eh?

Lizard King....err........Warchild

The only important questions begin with Why.

Why no communication with the fans for 3 years? Don't you care Axl?

Why so long to make the album? I just don't understand how every 6 months we are told "it's almost ready, just waiting for artwork and mastering" and then nothing happens. Some weird shit's going on.

Leigh Rok and I are taking over the world........scary thought eh?

Lizard King....err........Warchild

That's a lot of fucking luggage man! :devil:

Yeah, the postage must have been horrendous.......

I always carry heavy baggage......."Boy you're gonna carry that load a long time"..........err......shit!

warchild back.......GNRONLINE should be CRUCIFIED (a day late a dollar short...and not a nail in sight)

We are boycotting the site...........Get together one more time............

Lizardchild.....errrrrr warking????

THANX FOR THE LUGGAGE!!!!