What is everyone most interested in regarding the May shows?

Kaneda

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only important questions begin with Why.

Why no communication with the fans for 3 years? Don't you care Axl?

Why so long to make the album? I just don't understand how every 6 months we are told "it's almost ready, just waiting for artwork and mastering" and then nothing happens. Some weird shit's going on.

"WEIRD SHIT ??????"

Mercy me to goodness.....oh my paws and whiskers.......tell us what you know.....pLEASE????????

are you holding back info on "weird shit"??????????

Please elaborate before I shit myself..............

w.

Why so long to make the album? I just don't understand how every 6 months we are told "it's almost ready, just waiting for artwork and mastering" and then nothing happens. Some weird shit's going on.

"WEIRD SHIT ??????"

Mercy me to goodness.....oh my paws and whiskers.......tell us what you know.....pLEASE????????

w.

:lol:

It's all a conspiracy...Axl's gonna kill us all!!! :confused:

"WEIRD SHIT ??????"

w.

hey it's arq

jeez when was the last time anybody say you HERE....

probably on gnr's last tour

"WEIRD SHIT ??????"

w.

hey it's arq

jeez when was the last time anybody say you HERE....

probably on gnr's last tour

:huh: Que?

I don't really ask any questions. IT'S GUNS N' ROSES for christ sake, since day 1 the band has been exploring the cutting edge. Just accept it..GUNS N' ROSES is always been a mess and will continue to do so... instead to spare you any frustration you might otherwise feel better if were willing to explore further than just the basic feelings you seems to have toward a guy that doesn't owe you shit.GNR is about no limits,Now we start digging for treasure.

ya biatch

Love K.

Kaneda will be treated badly.....

I have the feeling that the people that will go to NYC are 70% forum fans..., so Axl may talk about a lot of forum Issues.

There is a picture of kaneda floating around, and I really belive that Axl & Merck are aware of who this guy is. :devil:

..don't make him be scared...

..what's this fuckin' comment regardin' his picture?...useless...

...BUT...ref. 2 your last sentence:.....

.... :)

A PICTURE OF HIM????????? DAMN, why am I the last one to know?????? does he have a dog???

can someone describe this Mouth that whined???? Can we bring tomatoes into the venue????

is SLAM dancing still cool???

I am sooooo confused......so many unanswered questions.......

That DAMMNED WARCHILD...I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SHUT HIM UP......asshole!!

Geez, where to start.

- Axl's voice. Better or worse than '02?

- Will there be a third guitarist. If so, who?

- Will Madagascar be played? If so, will it sound vastly different now that Bucket's gone?

- Will any of the leaked tracks be played? Will they have changed much since Bucket's departure?

- Will Axl again disappoint by having setlist made up of 90% old material?

- Will Axl actually set out a definite time-frame for the album, rather than more vague bullshit?

No seriously, When is Axl going to really embarrass himself. The weave and NFL gear just isn't enough. I want blood. Recent pics Axl has looked cool. The Sopranos/Snoop Dogg look is fetching. Actually I'm innerested to see what he'll do for Better. Some kind of forward rocking motion? This Goth Hop look has gone to far. Moderate Rock.

1) What is the lineup?

2) What is the setlist?

3) When will CD be released?

4) Will the new songs sound a lot different than the demos and will they hold up against the old material?