If You Could Bring One Of These Back II

xxAmandaxx

Bring One Back to Carry On Out of These and Why  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, I forgot Freddie Mercury on the other list, and feel terrible about that, as he should have been in the mix.

So, I've decided to add another list, so that the two can go together to get a better idea of who is the most missed.

Thanks to UK Subs, Freddy is now on the other list, but you cant vote twice, and for those who wanted to vote for him but couldnt you can vote here.

If youve voted for Freddy on the other list, please dont double up.

For me, George Harrison, I liked his post Beatles stuff, and I loved the Traveling Wilburys.

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

This list is a more difficult vote, but once again most choices are artists who had pretty much run their courses.

I guess I would vote for Bon, because I would've liked to see his vocals on Back in Black and see how he would have dealed with the popularity they reached.

The Who were on their way down, that's why I wouldn't vote for Keith.

Biggie and Pac were truly in their primes, but I like plenty of other dead rappers better.

So, Bon Scott.

Where the fucks jeff buckley?

Indeed, and you had 2 chances. I would have chosen Jeff over everyone in this poll.

Marvin Gaye. He was immensely talent and i really think he had more to give to music. And his death is one of the more tragic out of those on the list. (For those who don't know he was shot by father)

The most important man you left out is Otis Redding. He would have done amazing things, his newfound ability to write conceptual songs like "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" would have resulted in some beautiful music.

i voted for bon scott, he was a great frontman and i think he was a better singer than brian johnson. i would have picked freddie mercury but i think enough people like him and would love to see him come back, bon needs more recognition, he never had all the time freddie did to become as popular. bon sang alot of good songs as did freddie but freddie had more time to write and sing more great music

Indeed, and you had 2 chances. I would have chosen Jeff over everyone in this poll.

I had two chances... :lol:

There are only 10 options per poll, I cant please everyone.. :(

So you took Marvin Gaye instead of Jeff Buckley? Oh please :lol:

And where the fuck is DIME?

I had two chances... :lol:

There are only 10 options per poll, I cant please everyone.. :(

So you took Marvin Gaye instead of Jeff Buckley? Oh please :lol:

And where the fuck is DIME?

That's not so ridiculous.

What,

No SRV, Jeff Buckley or Duane Allman.

Duane Allman is the saddest, because he was just so damn young, and one of the greatest bluemans of all time, and a slide guitar god. He still had heaps of potential in him, i mean he was getting better and better until he died :( (just listern to Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East, he was on fire, rarely has such emotion and energy has been captured on tape)