Would you bring back Jeff Buckley

xxAmandaxx

Ok, I had two chances and didnt list him  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Yes, above all but Hendrix and thank you because he deserves his own poll.

You just shouldn't start topics that are destined to leave important dead people out.

You just shouldn't start topics that are destined to leave important dead people out.

How can everyone be included when there's only 10 options per poll?? All of them are 'important' to someone!! :(:angry:

How can everyone be included when there's only 10 options per poll?? All of them are 'important' to someone!! :(:angry:

Exactly, so why even try?

Jeff Buckley's death is for music's fans the saddest thing of the last 30 years. He had so much more music to give ! :(

No, the saddest thing by far in the last 30 years was Lennon's assisination.

I agree with Niveen.

Jeff Buckley's death is for music's fans the saddest thing of the last 30 years. He had so much more music to give ! :(

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

Buckley had so much to offer.

By Lennons death he had become a parody of himself.

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

Uh oh. I hear Amanda coming :scared::D

It's all a matter of personal taste. I say Dimebags death was the saddest thing in 30years, which I'm sure no one of you will agree with.

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

It's all a matter of personal taste. I say Dimebags death was the saddest thing in 30years, which I'm sure no one of you will agree with.

Dimebags was indeed sad, and of course the fact he was murdered makes it worse (well actully suicide might be worse) anyway, Dimebag had already quite alot of material realised, so we can take comfort in that, im not saying that he wouldn't of gone to do more great things, but Jeff Buckely had realised so little and still had alot to offer.

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

That is absurd, how could he have become a parody of himself?

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

He had become a joke, people were tierd of him and he's preachings, don't worry i love the guy and his music. But he had really past his used by date.

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

He had become a joke, people were tierd of him and he's preachings, don't worry i love the guy and his music. But he had really past his used by date.

Where do you get that from?? :rofl-lol:

I agree with Niveen.

Me too.

Dimebags was indeed sad, and of course the fact he was murdered makes it worse (well actully suicide might be worse) anyway, Dimebag had already quite alot of material realised, so we can take comfort in that, im not saying that he wouldn't of gone to do more great things, but Jeff Buckely had realised so little and still had alot to offer.

Very true, in terms of material Buckleys death was far more worse, but as in personal opinion I would pick Dimebag over Buckley anyday. And the fact that Pantera would have made a comeback record in just a few years time bothers me a fuckload...