Small things you noticed in GN'R?

Solidius

..there's a very expensive...imported...wooden statue..on w. axl roses side board beside his bed..in the beginnin' of the NR video..

...some in austria still know what's the exactly story behind such devotional objects...(..after the lost 2nd worldwar...)

...this also answers the question about w. axl roses politicial attitude...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Gn`r did Paradise City at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert,in the end of that song after Axl screams out thank you(like he did everytime after that PC) he screams out Long Live Freddie....I just thought that was cool.

In NR (2:10)and Estranged (6:12) vids, there's this "Rainbow bar and grill" sign is exactly the same in both.

That`s a legendary bar in Hollywood.

mmmmm, thanks :) , I learned something new today!!! :book:

...just realized today that they have a different live era cover on the official universalsite.

cat18.jpg

http://www.universalmusicworld.com/ecard/gnr/two.htm

...look at the picture in the right bottom corner. it's blue!

i wonder how that happened? it is a clear sign for a reunion, i believe!! :unsure:

Well, I've got two copies, one with the blue and then the normal one. I believe at one point in time the blue was to signafiy (sp?) that it's the edited version.

The only other copy I've seen with Blue was edited. Mine isn't...

His view on reincarnation is described as the child is brought out of the water in Don't Cry (the subconscious has been symbolized as water throughout mythology) fresh and new, blue eyes symbolizing purity. As the child is brought out again at the end of the video, it is symbolizing experience, finalization (therefore the end of the video) as though the child has learned something or has been subjected to the influences of the world or many lifetimes ("I've been around this track a couple of times..." listen to Dead Horse as well) and lost it's purity but gained experience (symbolized by the green eyes...like Axl's is today). This could possibly be the experience he gained through regressional therapy or through reincarnation.

I also like the crow on the window sill in Don't Cry, symbolic of going through the spirit world in amimal symbolism..

~M

...just realized today that they have a different live era cover on the official universalsite.

cat18.jpg

i wonder how that happened? it is a clear sign for a reunion, i believe!! :unsure:

Well, I've got two copies, one with the blue and then the normal one. I believe at one point in time the blue was to signafiy (sp?) that it's the edited version.

I got one with blue and it isnt edited...

Well, I was watching Welcome to the Videos the other day and noticed that the guy on the left carrying the coffin in November Rain (pictured here) looks a lot like Fez of That 70's Show. [it'll be easier to notice with a higher definition shot.]

Also noticed that Fortus looks a lot, and I mean a lot, like Izzy.

What about you?

i think they know that guy....I think he was talking in BTM. Damn--can't remember his name but it says his name underneath when hes talking.

I also noticed Axl's teeth in WTTJ--they really stood out for me.

cat18.jpg

edited? what is the edited version? whats the differece?

Edited by neon

Just a bump/addition to the topic.

When Axl sings, "Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November Rain," it kinda sounds like, "Or Roger Sandup's walkin', in the cold November Rain."

And in Coma when he sings "My body´s callin´, my body´s callin´" it sounds like "My but is callin´, my but is callin`"

Anne

cat18.jpg

Axl went back and redid his vocals on the edited version.

Axls teeth in the WTTJ vid..he got them fixed.

Another thing about the WTTJ you probably all noticed this ages ago.. I first noticed now.. In the beginning just after Axl looked at the girl walking by, he looks at the TV and in front of is Slash lying on the floor.. I never saw Slash there before

i dont think i noticed that, but i will check later tonight

I find it strange that you didnt notice that stright away, I think its really obvious.

I have an interview that was taped in 86 and Axl's teeth had a huge gap in them. His nose was also flatter than it is now.

Another thing about the WTTJ you probably all noticed this ages ago.. I first noticed now.. In the beginning just after Axl looked at the girl walking by, he looks at the TV and in front of is Slash lying on the floor.. I never saw Slash there before

And its Izzy that the dope dealer that offers hayseed Axl dope just as he was getting off of the bus.

Hist teeth were smaller too.

cat18.jpg

Axl went back and redid his vocals on the edited version.

No, edited as in no swearing.