Favourite punk band?!?!

metallic ko

Favourite punk band?!?!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

I'll make a part 2...

Good! Include some good bands :heart:

Rancid aren't good, but if I don't include them you'll get the shits. :P I don't think they're punk, either. :unsure:

not punk?! :blink:

I'll make a part 2...

Good! Include some good bands

Rancid aren't good, but if I don't include them you'll get the shits. :P I don't think they're punk, either. :unsure:

What she said!!!

Wtf?!! Are you on crack or something?!?!?! :blink:

Guest cherry_bomb

I'll make a part 2...

Good! Include some good bands

What she said!!!

Wtf?!! Are you on crack or something?!?!?! :blink:

what he said :laugh:

I'll make a part 2...

I don't think they are.

And what would you say they are then? :confused::blink:

I'll make a part 2...

I don't think they are.

I don't know.

I don't consider bands past 1985 'punk'.

I'll make a part 2...

I don't think they are.

I don't know.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook..........? :huh:

Guest cherry_bomb

I'll make a part 2...

I don't think they are.

I don't know.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook..........? :huh:

what he said!

so what about bad religion, descendents, all pennywise? no?

Sorry but how can you have UK Subs there but not Sex Pistols? and as much as i love Descendents, maybe you should've put Black Flag instead of them? and no Buzzcocks either?

People who don't know anything about punk would have voted for the Sex Pistols. Thats why I didn't put them on the list.

I should have put the Misfits on the list, too. There is only 10 options.

So? the Sex Pistols are disqualified for being arguably the best and most well known punk band on the planet?! don't think so, sunshine! and we could've done without UK Subs, they're not worthy of a mention. Nothing against them but BEST punk bands ever?! come on?!

Sorry but how can you have UK Subs there but not Sex Pistols? and as much as i love Descendents, maybe you should've put Black Flag instead of them? and no Buzzcocks either?

People who don't know anything about punk would have voted for the Sex Pistols. Thats why I didn't put them on the list.

So? the Sex Pistols are disqualified for being arguably the best and most well known punk band on the planet?! don't think so, sunshine! and we could've done without UK Subs, they're not worthy of a mention. Nothing against them but BEST punk bands ever?! come on?!

Sex Pistols are far from the best punk band.

The bands I put were from the top of my head. You're the only one who is complaining that they're not on the list.

The bands I put were from the top of my head. You're the only one who is complaining that they're not on the list.

'The only one'?! well, i quite like that idea. I find it quite punk rock actually. Never was a sheep. And i maintain that the UK Subs shouldn't be on there. Nice enough bunch but they came along with the postcard punk era. Void.

'The only one'?! well, i quite like that idea. I find it quite punk rock actually. Never was a sheep. And i maintain that the UK Subs shouldn't be on there. Nice enough bunch but they came along with the postcard punk era. Void.

:laugh:

Ok then.

I didn't put the Sex Pistols on the list for a reason.

Obviously there are a lot of other good punk bands that are missing, which is why the 'Other' option is there. These are the main punk bands.

I vote for Iggy & the Stooges!!! Ramones are second.

can i jusk ask you reason for NOT putting Sex Pistols ont he list? they are like one of the biggest punk bands, or they were